The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest neesy111

Someone told me last night that if we don't have a team reaching the QF stage of the champs league, then only our top 3 will be allowed in. That could have serious ramifications for us if true.

You get an extra Uefa cup place if that happens, also it's for the season after next if it happens.

Germany is getting Italy's 4th place next season.

Guest Chubby Jason

Someone told me last night that if we don't have a team reaching the QF stage of the champs league, then only our top 3 will be allowed in. That could have serious ramifications for us if true.

I know that happened to Italy but surely the record of English teams in the Champs league in recent years is good enough to keep our top 4 for now at least.

Guest neesy111

I know that happened to Italy but surely the record of English teams in the Champs league in recent years is good enough to keep our top 4 for now at least.

English teams record in the Uefa cup has been a disgrace in recent years which will have an effect. 

1 English winner of Uefa Cup / Europa league in 30 years.