The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Merson criticizing Villa fans :lol:

I loved Merson as a player, but he's frighteningly stupid.

The other week i turned that saturday afternoon shite on SSN on, and he was saying how McLeish was a good appointment, fans just need to get behind him, he's doing a decent job ... literally 60 seconds later, they go back to Merson and he's talking about how we could easily get dragged into the mire, and we're his outside bet for relegation.

What a fucking tit.

I wonder what most fans would think of mind numbingly dull, defeatist football and six wins in 25, including no win at home since bonfire night.

You're hardly fickle if you're not impressed with that. It just means you've got eyes and know what you're seeing.

I wonder what most fans would think of mind numbingly dull, defeatist football and six wins in 25, including no win at home since bonfire night.

You're hardly fickle if you're not impressed with that. It just means you've got eyes and know what you're seeing.

Welcome to Newcastle United circa 2005-09

attacking line up from you today though. has ireland been dropped ever since he swore at the manager?

attacking line up from you today though. has ireland been dropped ever since he swore at the manager?

I'm not entirely sure.

Yes, it is an attacking line up for a change. No Heskey wide midfield, THANK FUCK.

I notice two things, though

- four academy graduates starting today

- future England captain Gary Gardner starts

- that's a really soft midfield, not a tackle in it.

Oops. Three.