The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Never changed the channel so quick in my life.

Switched to NASCAR, ffs.

fucking turned it onto sky sports news out of instinct. :lol: just in time to see the racist cunts piling on top of each other.  :icon_puke_r:

I put non-live coverage of a ODI on. :lol:

It's off altogether now, we won't be able to avoid this shit for at least a week.

In terms of this helping us get into Europe, we're still relying on the FA Cup finalists both being top five clubs or Liverpool being one of them. Otherwise it only helps us if Liverpool finish 5th or above and us 6th. Which doesn't sound too unrealistic until you realise it would mean Arsenal or Chelsea finishing 7th. Can't see it.

In terms of this helping us get into Europe, we're still relying on the FA Cup finalists both being top five clubs or Liverpool being one of them. Otherwise it only helps us if Liverpool finish 5th or above and us 6th. Which doesn't sound too unrealistic until you realise it would mean Arsenal or Chelsea finishing 7th. Can't see it.

FA cup draw is set up pretty nicely to let that happen I think.

FA Cup quarters have potentially Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool with home games. Those 3 make the semis and then it's likely.

Well, that was a good final. Credit to Cardiff tbh.

When Gerrard and Adam missed their penalties, I thought, "this is going to Cardiff". Ah well, this result does go some way to help our European aspirations like. Dave has explained it perfectly above actually.

talk about permutations all you want, Liverpool winning is more beneficial to us than Cardiff winning, surely there's no argument about that?

Potentially, yes. But only that. As Rob says above, it doesn't mean we have something to fall back on and we certainly can't afford to think that way or else we'll fuck it up.

talk about permutations all you want, Liverpool winning is more beneficial to us than Cardiff winning, surely there's no argument about that?

Potentially, yes. But only that. As Rob says above, it doesn't mean we have something to fall back on.

So the better of the two possible outcomes for us then, sweet. It's not the way WE think that'll fuck anything up, that'll be Pardew  :lol:

Potentially, yes. But only that. As Rob says above, it doesn't mean we have something to fall back on.

So the better of the two possible outcomes for us then, sweet.

I would much rather we qualified on merit and Liverpool lost agonisingly tbh. :lol:

So the better of the two possible outcomes for us then, sweet.

I would much rather we qualified on merit and Liverpool lost agonisingly tbh. :lol:

Naturally, unfortunately it's not looking like we merit much at the minute. I'd also much rather we won the league.

BBC Sport ‏ @BBCSport

Stewart Downing: "We've got a great goalkeeper in Pepe. I was confident [for my penalty]. I picked my spot and luckily it went in." #lfc

Eh? :lol:

Gerrard said they have the best goalkeeper in the world so they were never worried.

BBC Sport ‏ @BBCSport

Stewart Downing: "We've got a great goalkeeper in Pepe. I was confident [for my penalty]. I picked my spot and luckily it went in." #lfc

Gerrard said they have the best goalkeeper in the world so they were never worried.

It's always like this with Liverpool fans "[insert Liverpool player name here] is the best [insert position here] in the world!"

You don't have any best-in-the-world-players you fucking cunts.

BBC Sport ‏ @BBCSport

It's always like this with Liverpool fans "[insert Liverpool player name here] is the best [insert position here] in the world!"

You don't have any best-in-the-world-players you fucking cunts.

I've seen quite a few of them say Suarez is the best striker in the world.

Guest bimpy474

That's my point though, we still need this favourable FA Cup draw. Today's result is only half of it.

If Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool make the semi's, then all our hopes rest on which one of those 3 are in the semi-final tie with either Everton or Sunderland.