The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Why has Bale started playing anywhere but on the left wing? He's clearly not as effective in other positions.

He is scared of the mighty Phil Neville after the last time he went up against him

Guest palnese

What has happened to Tim Cahill?  Was he always this crap and just overachieved for a few seasons?

He's always been fairly average, but used to score more goals. Everton's Kevin Nolan.

EDIT: NEIL, is that a fair comment?

What has happened to Tim Cahill?  Was he always this crap and just overachieved for a few seasons?

He's always been fairly average, but used to score more goals. Everton's Kevin Nolan.

EDIT: NEIL, is that a fair comment?

PALNESE, that's a fair comment yes.

Never been the best technically, but nearly every year he's come up with an impressive tally of goals. That knack has faded however the past couple of years. I thought we should've got rid last summer instead of Yak/Beckford - but Moyes selects certain players he likes time and time again.

Guest bimpy474

Why has Bale started playing anywhere but on the left wing? He's clearly not as effective in other positions.

Harry has decided to twiddle just when he shouldn't have.......funny to watch as Tottenham's form implodes though.

Would like a draw here, I'm getting a bit nervous about Everton catching us, we're seemingly on the slide and they're on the charge as usual...

???

We've got a reasonable run-in, finally got all of our players back (we've not lost with them back). Agree with the comments about Arsenal being 3rd over Spurs, said last week (or before?) that I thought they'd overtake them by the end of March. Hoping we can get a draw on Monday but anything other than a savaging to our GD will be a bonus.

Would like a draw here, I'm getting a bit nervous about Everton catching us, we're seemingly on the slide and they're on the charge as usual...

???

We've got a reasonable run-in, finally got all of our players back (we've not lost with them back). Agree with the comments about Arsenal being 3rd over Spurs, said last week (or before?) that I thought they'd overtake them by the end of March. Hoping we can get a draw on Monday but anything other than a savaging to our GD will be a bonus.

So you think we've played well recently?

Don't think we've been pulling up trees but we did well enough to pick up points while Tiote and Ba (+ Cisse) were at ACoN and Cabaye suspended for 3 games, since those three (+ Cisse) are back we're now getting a 'settled' starting X/XI for the final run-in.

We were woeful for the final 60 minutes against Wolves, but I honestly felt the players took their eye off the ball/foot off the gas as they (and the crowd) felt the game was on course for a x-0 rout....then we had the derby match, where you can never judge a team on it's footballing prowess when the only thing that matters is the result. Saying that, I'll happily take the final 45 minutes as the 'standard' for the rest of our home games this season :thup:

Glad people have finally picked up Bale being a diver.

:clap:

The Londer papers this week have been insufferable on this issue. They're always bollocks tbf, but particularly galling this week. Most days there has been an article on it. Trying to save his career by ducking out of dangerous challenges etc