The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Ref bottled it. My mate picked all 9 premier league results so far this weekend. Stood to win £13 grand if Fulham got a draw tonight.

Err, why the hell did he not put some money on Man Utd and Fulham winning tonight?

That was my first thought tbh :lol:

Don't tell him, then he'll be really gutted. Should've put a few grand on double chance.

Ref bottled it. My mate picked all 9 premier league results so far this weekend. Stood to win £13 grand if Fulham got a draw tonight.

Err, why the hell did he not put some money on Man Utd and Fulham winning tonight?

Not his vibe. Has been surfing down at Croyde so had to listen to it on his radio in his mini. Just got off the blower to him - had to talk him through the penalty decision, was tough.

Wikipedia  :lol:

Michael Oliver has made some very harsh decisions over the years,and is basically a very hated referee. Most of his decisions have particularly been harsh or generally opposing towards Manchester City FC,with a lot of his referee decisions being in the Favor of Manchester United FC. For Example,The Recent Game against Fulhan FC Which he officiated,he made a truly disgraceful decision in the 90Th minute,turning down a stonewall penalty.Many regarded this as a decision he could be given Capital Punishment for and Activist groups against Awful Referees have apparently been planning the Assassination of Oliver,27. This decision could may well have ruined Manchester City FC's Title hopes and once again,practically gifted the title to rivals Manchester United.This is yet another example of the Tossers at the FA being very biased towards Manchester United FC,Particularly the Referees. Criticized by many,this will go down as the turning point in the title race. Fucking Wanker

Not his vibe. Has been surfing down at Croyde so had to listen to it on his radio in his mini. Just got off the blower to him - had to talk him through the penalty decision, was tough.

Meh. Unlucky on the penalty but otherwise, tough shit. :lol:

Wikipedia  :lol:

Michael Oliver has made some very harsh decisions over the years,and is basically a very hated referee. Most of his decisions have particularly been harsh or generally opposing towards Manchester City FC,with a lot of his referee decisions being in the Favor of Manchester United FC. For Example,The Recent Game against Fulhan FC Which he officiated,he made a truly disgraceful decision in the 90Th minute,turning down a stonewall penalty.Many regarded this as a decision he could be given Capital Punishment for and Activist groups against Awful Referees have apparently been planning the Assassination of Oliver,27. This decision could may well have ruined Manchester City FC's Title hopes and once again,practically gifted the title to rivals Manchester United.This is yet another example of the Tossers at the FA being very biased towards Manchester United FC,Particularly the Referees. Criticized by many,this will go down as the turning point in the title race. Fucking Wanker

:lol:

Personal life

Michael Oliver is a committed Manchester United fan. He later died a very painful AIDS related death (hopefully). Oliver reportedly admitted it was his dying wish to gift Manchester United the title, which he successfully accomplished in a recent match against Fulham.

Guest neesy111
PLEKSTER: FACT IS CITY WOULD BE 5 POINTS CLEAR AT MINYMUM IS CORRECT DECISIONS ARE GIVEN. IT IS DRIVING ME TO TEARS. THE LEAGUE IS CORRUPT.

How much did he have on it like? Seems like some gambler willing to risk hundreds on Fulham drawing at Manure!

:lol: Why wouldn't he pick a Man Utd win?

And if you stand to win £13k if Fulham draw, you surely put your mortgage on Man Utd just to cover your bet. :lol:

Guest neesy111

:lol: Why wouldn't he pick a Man Utd win?

And if you stand to win £13k if Fulham draw, you surely put your mortgage on Man Utd just to cover your bet. :lol:

Imagine if Fulham had won if you done that... :lol:

Didn't realise Villa's run-in was so bad.

Take a look at QPR's... they are f*cked.

Cya Joey its been fun  :laugh: also is it possible Villa could go down then? Villa, QPR and Wolves down and us finishing above Chelsea and Liverpool would be the best possible outcome ever.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Would love to see Villa get dragged into it. This season or next it's coming I reckon, financially they are knacked and McLOL* is clueless.

*That's mine btw, no stealing