NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

If we're going to go 4-3-3 long term maybe another midfielder and a forward who can play wide would be better than a natural wide player?

That's what iam thinking, but finding that forward who is willing to accept a bench role will be quite difficult.

If we're going to go 4-3-3 long term maybe another midfielder and a forward who can play wide would be better than a natural wide player?

we have the perfect forwards for it already. for a starting XI all we are missing is the left sided cabaye

we have the perfect forwards for it already. for a starting XI all we are missing is the left sided cabaye

Yeah I agree with you I'm more talking about another option, especially with the ACoN coming round again.

Could Marveaux be that left sider? Amalfitano?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Massive summer

If we strike while the irons hit we can cement our place in the top 8.

2 centre halves

Left back

Hoillett

And keep the rest would do it

Massive summer

If we strike while the irons hit we can cement our place in the top 8.

2 centre halves

Left back

Hoillett

And keep the rest would do it

Like your thinking. Think it will be pieters and Mbiwa and as both can play cd and fb then two will do when coupled with Santons versatility. Personally think Tiote will be sold on the basis we can get the same ish quality for a lot less money. Think Best and Lovenkrands will go but maybe we promote Sammy and Vuckic and invest in youth.

Lee Ryder ‏

French media claim #nufc want Geoffrey Kondogbia of Lens

dat name  :lol:

He was great in my RC Lens FM 2011 team  :laugh:

We seem to be keeping a close eye on their youth set up what with Abeid signing and Modeste, Situ and Remy all having had trials.

Dm/Cb/Lb.

We could do with a few more youngsters pushing for a spot in the first team.

Well there was an article in the journal the other week saying we are after a CB for the first team and one for the youth.

So this could make sense.

Guest icemanblue

Kondogbia. Is this not Kinnear just trying to say N'Zogbia's name again.

Pardew will call him Hotdogbia, so he'll throw a strop and leave.

HAHAHAHA! That's funny because you've taken what happened between Kinnear and N'Zogbia, and applied it to this situation. There are similarities because this guy has an odd surname too! HAHAHAHAHA! lol

HAHAHAHA! That's funny because you've taken what happened between Kinnear and N'Zogbia, and applied it to this situation. There are similarities because this guy has an odd surname too! HAHAHAHAHA! lol

http://yeithuk.notlong.com/

;D

Guest bimpy474

I know i'm offically old.

The test to define it is the drop down year of birth menu, if you need to scroll then you are old.