NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Colin Young @cyoungdailymail

Pardew `You've to pay respect to Mike. We had a couple of phonecalls & could've cashed in but he didn't. I thank him & our fans should too'

10:41 PM - 30 Aug 12

Ugh.

Christ.

Pardew `You've to pay respect to Mike. We had a couple of phonecalls & could've cashed in but he didn't. I thank him & our fans should too'

Ugh.

£5m bid for Simpson rejected.

Ugh.

Christ.

Was probably Arsene ringing up offering £7m for Ben Arfa or something. We all know if the price is right Mike will sell even if it is the last few hours of the window.

Guest BooBoo

Ugh.

For goodness sake.

Ugh.

Dear me. :lol:

As sickly as that quote is, it's a relief to know that Pardew is still well in the clique with the owners. I couldn't begrudge any manager for kicking off big time for this total balls-up of a transfer window, and sending everything haywire. It isn't Pardew's fault we haven't signed anyone. He clearly wanted improvements to the squad or he wouldn't have provided 'a list of players'. Bet he's absolutely seething deep down, he deserves better.

Hopefully that quote (as awful as it is) is a good indicator no one is leaving.

Pardew's gonna look pretty silly if we sell someone now.

He's going to look silly regardless, tbh.

Very true

Has this been posted yet?

Samuel J C ‏@samuelj29060

Pardew on Tiote and Cabaye to Arsenal rumours: "I'm never confident (about them staying) and I'm not going to rule anything out." #afc #nufc

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8u1ah7usg1qhqb9q.gif