NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I know it's a ridiculous rumor, but I'd take Dzecko in a heartbeat if they want to do some Adebayor-style s***.

Of course i'm pretty sure everyone would but would never happen.

See above for some that wouldn't.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Lee Ryder‏@lee_ryder

AP: "I am hoping our business is done. I don't think anyone will come in or go out. But you never know at this football club" #nufc

:lol:

Lee Ryder‏@lee_ryder

AP: "I am hoping our business is done. I don't think anyone will come in or go out. But you never know at this football club" #nufc

Fine, let's just move on and enjoy the season.

Brace for a 10th-ish finish this year.

Lee Ryder‏@lee_ryder

Fine, let's just move on and enjoy the season.

Brace for a 10th-ish finish this year.

Hows that?  :lol:

Much prefer Hindu's positive realism to the rest of the negativity on here at the moment. It's certainly not ideal that we haven't improved in key area's, but providing we don't lose anyone we still have a squad more than capable of having a decent season.

If Senegal qualifys, we are stuck with a rather poor set of strikers. And now with Raylor injured + the usual Saylor injury I am afraid what will happen at the back, and if we ever must use the Simpson/Perch pairing again :(. I am afraid that we'll have too few to rotate when the cup runs hit etc.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

AP: "The targets we have are impossible today, we will go with what we've got" #nufc

Why are you repeating everything that's already been posted?  :lol:

Didn't know it had, next time i'll run it past you. Ok Dad. Right now fuck off.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

AP: "The targets we have are impossible today, we will go with what we've got" #nufc

Impossible today?  Well, yes, it's the last day of the window.  Maybe if we'd sorted it out sometime in the last three months we've had to do it then we wouldn't be in this situation.

Much prefer Hindu's positive realism to the rest of the negativity on here at the moment. It's certainly not ideal that we haven't improved in key area's, but providing we don't lose anyone we still have a squad more than capable of having a decent season.

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Impossible today?  Well, yes, it's the last day of the window.  Maybe if we'd sorted it out sometime in the last three months we've had to do it then we wouldn't be in this situation.

:nods:

"decent season"  :anguish:

Great ambition.