NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

AP: "The targets we have are impossible today, we will go with what we've got" #nufc

Why are you repeating everything that's already been posted?  :lol:

Didn't know it had, next time i'll run it past you. Ok Dad. Right now f*** off.

:lol: Geez, you are touchy today :lol:

I'am and sick of the fuck head of people who pick at everything. Not in a bad way or nowt like.

shit's getting real in this thread. As long as there are no outgoings, I don't have a problem

This.

Think last year's transfer window was really, really a great one. This year it's not been bad, just not as good as last summer.

Much prefer Hindu's positive realism to the rest of the negativity on here at the moment. It's certainly not ideal that we haven't improved in key area's, but providing we don't lose anyone we still have a squad more than capable of having a decent season.

"decent season"  :anguish:

Great ambition.

:lol: fucking hell picky much. Ok miserable bollocks, we have a squad capable of having a good/fantastic/excellent/enjoyable/wonderful season. Take your pick, but whatever a word you choose a good season isn't beyond us.

Guest bimpy474

Much prefer Hindu's positive realism to the rest of the negativity on here at the moment. It's certainly not ideal that we haven't improved in key area's, but providing we don't lose anyone we still have a squad more than capable of having a decent season.

"decent season"  :anguish:

Great ambition.

I actually deep down still think we are capable of pushing for 5th again. Spurs aren't up to much (depending on who they bring in today), Liverpool haven't really improved... I'm actually most worried about Everton.

I think we are ok but the clubs near to us have strength depth wise now, we are in trouble if we pick up injuries. We stay injury free-ish, it should be ok.

Don't see the problem to be honest. We've got a squad capable of pushing for the top 7. Europe is going to take some sort of toll, but if we do revisit these targets in January I've got no qualms with this at all.

Europe's going to take some toll, yes. But last season we had some really off days - like Fulham or Wigan. If we can turn those off we can take a defeat or draw here and there after some Europa League game.

shit's getting real in this thread. As long as there are no outgoings, I don't have a problem

This.

Think last year's transfer window was really, really a great one. This year it's not been bad, just not as good as last summer.

Shifting Best, Lovenkrands, Smith, Guthrie off the wage bill and only bringing in one first team player and a few kids is a mediocre window at best.

I guess next week sometime we can expect the official club statement saying we brought in a few exciting young prospects, we had our targets but the circumstances weren't right, we won't pay ransoms, and don't have an owner who will continue to pile in loads of his own cash.

Guest neesy111

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

AP: "The targets we have are impossible today, we will go with what we've got" #nufc

Why are you repeating everything that's already been posted?  :lol:

Didn't know it had, next time i'll run it past you. Ok Dad. Right now f*** off.

:lol: Geez, you are touchy today :lol:

You're acting like a complete tart today mind.

Guest neesy111

This.

Shifting Best, Lovenkrands, Smith, Guthrie off the wage bill and only bringing in one first team player and a few kids is a mediocre window at best.

Basically this.

Club will make a big profit this season as things stand, wonder if Ashley is trying to take money out of the club now.....

[/expecting abuse]

I don't think anyone's saying it's been anything worse than a mediocre window. Doesn't mean we're necessarily going to struggle or that it has any implications on how we'll conduct business in future windows. We evidently have very strict rules on how we go about getting players in but when they come in, they're invariably very good

Guest neesy111

s***'s getting real in this thread. As long as there are no outgoings, I don't have a problem

There already has been f***ing outgoings though, this squad is weaker than last seasons.

Nope

How is it now weaker then?

We have 1 less striker than last season for starters.

This.

Basically this.

Club will make a big profit this season as things stand, wonder if Ashley is trying to take money out of the club now.....

[/expecting abuse]

Yeah, you'd hope so, right?

Better to lower the loan before he starts charging interest.

s***'s getting real in this thread. As long as there are no outgoings, I don't have a problem

There already has been f***ing outgoings though, this squad is weaker than last seasons.

Nope

Up front it's weaker, at the back it's the same, in midfield it's stronger.

Don't see the problem to be honest. We've got a squad capable of pushing for the top 7. Europe is going to take some sort of toll, but if we do revisit these targets in January I've got no qualms with this at all.

Spot on! And we still finished 5th, albeit other teams have improved below us. Still believe we have enough to challenge for a top 7 finish. We where missing Saylor for a large part of last season, and we only had Cisse from January. We'll be fine.

Europe's going to take some toll, yes. But last season we had some really off days - like Fulham or Wigan. If we can turn those off we can take a defeat or draw here and there after some Europa League game.