NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Don't think they would need to look at Carroll's background and character tbh  :lol:

Maybe he's a changed man?  :)

Unless he's changed into a nippy, creative striker who can play on the left of a three i dont wnt him.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4620313/German-Pezzella-a-target-for-Newcastle.html

NEWCASTLE are in a fight with Napoli and Roma for German Pezzella.

The Argentinian centre-half, 21, has impressed for River Plate and will cost around £4.5million.

Disco, Mole - any good? Seems a bit pricey. He's also not very tall..

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8224381/River-Plate-defender-German-Pezzella-happy-in-Argentina-after-Newcastle-link

Really do hope that we get Sissoko (hopefully trying to) as he would make us more dynamic in midfield. Tioté is strong but i wouldn't call him dynamic or as mobile as Sissoko.

I know we have other more important spots to fill before but still a good signing (and investment)

Beñat scored a total scorcher yesterday. I really hope that rumour linking him to you is true.

After seeing him a few times over the last few weeks so do i, would be a fantastic link between who ever the DM is and Cabaye.

He reminds me of Xabi Alonso actually but more mobile.

Would cost a bomb?

Come the summer he will have a year left on his contract and Betis are not exactly one of the richest clubs in Spain so i doubt it but you never know i suppose.

Not even sure if we are interested but AS seem to think we are.

Edit: VI :thup:

christ, if we signed someone like Benat then our style would have to have a major overhaul otherwise he'd be totally wasted.

Agreed but honestly it needs to be overhauled due to lack of control and chance creation is quite frankly ridiculous considering the players we have.

38 attempts on goal or what ever it is with the players we have is not good enough.

Despite a mixed form of state benefits and saw-tooth, Loïc Rémy retains a nice score in the Premier League. Chelsea, Liverpool or Tottenham, the names of his English courtiers are also sounding each other. But a fourth competitor would outdo these three teams. This is Newcastle. Obliged to provide a possible departure of Senegalese Demba Ba, the Magpies have checked the name of Frenchie.

Only one problem, they would not be willing to offer € 12 million minimum sought by Olympique de Marseille. According to the 10 Sport , the leaders of Tyneside could therefore try to include a player in the transaction, namely the former Rennes Sylvain Marveaux. Recovering from a long injury, the midfielder failed to find a place in the eleven types of Alan Pardew. And even if he has recently stated that his player "is not out of the equation" , low play time (1 tenure in the Premier League, Europa League 1 and 1 League Cup) leaves little hope of reversing the trend.

Remains to be seen if this option may be interested OM. Forced to tighten their belts, the OM club he wants to collect less money and fall in love with a player playing the same position as Andre Ayew missed? Not sure. In addition, Marveaux would receive a monthly salary of over € 250,000, or emoluments not really in line with the new economic policy of the OM. Stay tuned.

So basically yeah we are supposedly trying to use Marveaux to drive the price down.

Remy and Hatem either side of Cisse or Ba :megusta:

From bbc gossip page

Tottenham and Newcastle join the race to sign Blackpool's Tom Ince, 20, with the midfielder's contract expiring in June.

Full story: The Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4634666/Ince-tant-success-on-the-cards-for-AVB.html

This seems more likely now Holloway is gone, shame in a way as Ince was and would have continued to flourish under Holloway. As long as he turns into the player his dad was but not the personality, im game!