NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Haris Vuckic

Would anyone take that Russian striker from Reading? Pogrenyak (sp)

I'd take anyone at the moment. Even James Perch in a wig.

youtube clips of bony were fuckin stupid, he just knocks everyone about in the dutch league then belts the ball in when they're on the deck

let's face it though, we'll be playing under pardew so a battering ram to replace ba is required...might as well sell cisse though

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-wilfried-bony-interest-1911175

Newcastle will step up their interest in £12million-rated Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony after a double transfer blow.

The 24-year-old Ivorian has scored 46 goals in 63 games for Vitesse and is an international team-mate of Cheick Tiote.

As the Magpies look ahead to next season, they have been priced out of their top two targets – Liverpool’s Andy Carroll, who looks set to stay at West Ham, and Saint-Etienne frontman Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who is a target for wealthy Russian outfit Anzhi Makhachkala.

That has turned the spotlight back on Bony.

Newcastle’s problems have increased with uncertainty over veteran striker Shola Ameobi.

Championship sides Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday have expressed an interest and if Ameobi leaves, the Magpies will be left with just one striker – Papiss Cisse.

:undecided:

"Newcastle’s problems have increased with uncertainty over veteran striker Shola Ameobi."

I assure you, they most certainly have not in that regard.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-wilfried-bony-interest-1911175

Newcastle will step up their interest in £12million-rated Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony after a double transfer blow.

The 24-year-old Ivorian has scored 46 goals in 63 games for Vitesse and is an international team-mate of Cheick Tiote.

As the Magpies look ahead to next season, they have been priced out of their top two targets – Liverpool’s Andy Carroll, who looks set to stay at West Ham, and Saint-Etienne frontman Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who is a target for wealthy Russian outfit Anzhi Makhachkala.

That has turned the spotlight back on Bony.

Newcastle’s problems have increased with uncertainty over veteran striker Shola Ameobi.

Championship sides Middlesbrough and Sheffield Wednesday have expressed an interest and if Ameobi leaves, the Magpies will be left with just one striker – Papiss Cisse.

:undecided:

Thats our front line gone in January  :frantic:

Ince is out of contract isn't he?

Sure someone explained this to me before but not sure how they are even getting the young player compensation thing either as surely his development was done at Liverpool.

Ince is out of contract isn't he?

Sure someone explained this to me before but not sure how they are even getting the young player compensation thing either as surely his development was done at Liverpool.

Not sure how true it is but i heard during January there is an option in his contract for another year similarly to how Douglas did with Twente last summer.

Not worried in the slightest about who we might sign. It's what we do with them that scares me.

:sadnod:

This squad -

Elliot

Debuchy      NEW        Colo        Santon

Bigi      Tiote

Sissoko

Ben Arfa                                NEW

Cisse

Krul

Perch      Taylor      MYM    Haidara

Anita      Cabaye

Marveaux

Jonas                                Gouffran

NEW

Plus a number of youngsters when we are short.

A couple of top signings and we could put out two 11s that are more than good enough if used right :(