NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Agree about him having vision but his pace is a problem. He needs to find a position.

Sammy, like his brother,  is an enigma.  Although he has pace to burn which will see him comfortably have a career. I think it's important not to rush these young players. 

They will have no chance at our club if they are given cup ties alongside other youngsters. They should be playing alongside more experienced, that's how they will learn.

Guest pont-toon

We're just unbelievably s**** at summer transfer windows.

I dunno, January was pretty f***ing mint.

YPeople just need to calm the f*** down. The pessimism on this place is frankly pathetic. Wait until the start of the new season before chucking the toys out the pram.

:thup:

Although if we still haven't made any progress when it gets to mid-July I'll start to worry, would rather any new signings had as much time as possible to settle in.

Was it really only 2 years ago we bagged Cabaye, Ba and Marveaux by mid June?

Vuckic has actual, discernible talent whereas Sammy is an athlete.

Pretty unfair that, Sammy strikes a decent ball and has good trickery. I'm not sure what kind of athlete he would be, maybe a long-distance runner in the paralympics?

Pretty unfair that, Sammy strikes a decent ball and has good trickery. I'm not sure what kind of athlete he would be, maybe a long-distance runner in the paralympics?

:lol:

No idea what Sammy's future looks like, really could go other way. I think he'll prove to be useful in spells. I just wouldn't like to see us having to rely on him. Another season out on loan and then go from there, I don't think he'll be quite ready even the season after the coming one.

In our colours, he's had 1 good shot. Every other one has been absolutely awful.

If we can get £35m for the two off Monaco then deal.

Fuck that, seems a bit pointless building up a good squad only to sell it again so we can build up again and again.

We have some quality players in this squad that have needed time to settle in.

Fuck that, seems a bit pointless building up a good squad only to sell it again so we can build up again and again.

Exactly, the only thing a sale like that will improve is our bank balance.

I agree, but if we can take advantage of the money in Monaco & also the rivalry with PSG and their money then we need to take full advantage. HBA £25m, Cabaye £25m, Debuchy £10m, Mbiwa £18m, Obertan 50p, these are the figures we should sell at, its daft money we won't get anywhere else.