NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Has there been a day since Kinnear joined where there hasn't been at least 3 pages of different spellings of a players name? usually the same as the day previous?

shut it soopa poopa wanko cooper

Has there been a day since Kinnear joined where there hasn't been at least 3 pages of different spellings of a players name? usually the same as the day previous?

Don't know stupor poopa blanka stripper.

I don't think he's 'proper' racist but I definitely think he is one of these embarrassing dad's/granddads who uses terms deemed acceptable in the 70s and has no idea that words like paki or darky are offensive :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I don't think he's 'proper' racist but I definitely think he is one of these embarrassing dad's/granddads who uses terms deemed acceptable in the 70s and has no idea that words like paki or darky are offensive :lol:

I think this is the one thing JFK isn't. I don't think you can spend 5 years in the UAE, then a couple of years in Nepal and India.

Along with the Crazy Gang having a fair few black players, surely he would have slipped up and said something iffy by now.