NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Don't know too much about Gignac but presume he would be significantly preferential to Gomis?

No

In what respect? Not wumming, just don't really know enough about strengths/weaknesses to form conclusion.

Always had the impression (perhaps wrongly) that Gignac was the better all-rounder?

Think our plans for next season will be clear if we get Bent & Gomis (4-4-2) or if it's Bent/Gomis plus Remy/Sinclair or similar (4-5-1). In the mindset of accepting we're losing Cisse.

Our plans for next season were to have included Aubameyang. What does that tell you?

Guest bimpy474

Think our plans for next season will be clear if we get Bent & Gomis (4-4-2) or if it's Bent/Gomis plus Remy/Sinclair or similar (4-5-1). In the mindset of accepting we're losing Cisse.

Our plans for next season were to have included Aubameyang. What does that tell you?

We dont really have a plan and just make things up as we go along ?

Id have him Bent over.

Dirty f***er :lol:

Anyway yeah Gomis instead of Bent.  I'd rather take a risk on a player who might be good than buy a player I already know doesn't offer what we need.

Goals?

He'll only give us goals if we build a team around him and give him lots of chances.  At the expense of being a man down, because he does fuck all else.  We don't tend to create that many chances with 10 outfield players let alone 9 and frankly us building our side around Darren Bent makes me feel physically sick.  He's just not what we need IMO (unless he's a Shola replacement).

Guest bimpy474

Video talking to Joey is quite good on that page.

Watched it, pretty funny. The fight question at the end was good. Battle of the mentalists :lol:

Links?

You lazy fecker :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Video talking to Joey is quite good on that page.

Watched it, pretty funny. The fight question at the end was good. Battle of the mentalists :lol:

Aye, that did make me chuckle, as did Joey's accent :lol: