NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

There's a rumour in some austrian papers that we are in for Andreas Weimann from Aston Villa - would be quite a good addition, not a world beater but works his socks off and has more goals in him than Jonas.

I like Weimann a lot and would love to have him, albeit he is the sort of striker who messes up the easy chances then scores a belter later. Maybe not true but loved his movement from what I've seen.

Guest Roger Kint

It's rediculous how amateur we are, no deals until July 4th, what a fucking joke.

About as rediculous as your ability to read? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

It's rediculous how amateur we are, no deals until July 4th, what a f***ing joke.

No need to pick on other weaknesses you kint. ;)

Well there is when the quote didnt justify your pathetic over reaction :lol:

It's rediculous how amateur we are, no deals until July 4th, what a f***ing joke.

No need to pick on other weaknesses you kint. ;)

Well there is when the quote didnt justify your pathetic over reaction :lol:

:D

We should really try and sign Lukaku, exactly the sort of player we need upfront.

That's all well and good, if he was the only player we needed as we'd most likely wipe out our entire funds.  Seems like something Mike Ashley would do.

:yao:

Guest Roger Kint

We should really try and sign Lukaku, exactly the sort of player we need upfront.

That's all well and good, if he was the only player we needed as we'd most likely wipe out our entire funds.  Seems like something Mike Ashley would do.

:yao:

I dont think he was daft enough to think we would pay or Chelsea would sell mind. Clearly a loan idea(which wont happen either imo)

Guest hydeous

If Lukaku goes to Swansea, they'd have quite a team. What have Laudrups previous center forwards been like? Tika taka players or powerful players?

I'd say break the bank for Lukaku but we know that phrase doesn't exist to Mike Ashley or Derek Llambias.

Loan is a possibility however we have absolutely no chance of attempting a permanent transfer for him. He's arguably the best young forward in the world at one of the richest clubs, they'd be looking for £30m minimum and there would be much bigger and more succesful clubs in for him if he was available.

I'd say break the bank for Lukaku but we know that phrase doesn't exist to Mike Ashley or Derek Llambias.

Loan is a possibility however we have absolutely no chance of attempting a permanent transfer for him. He's arguably the best young forward in the world at one of the richest clubs, they'd be looking for £30m minimum and there would be much bigger and more succesful clubs in for him if he was available.

'We don't do loans'

'We don't do loans'

I'm not sure his stock as is high as all that. It should be, but if he's a target for the likes of WBA and Swansea then obviously Real and Bayern haven't been knocking down the door yet.

Anyway, Chelsea should keep him.