NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I remember when he suggested we could get Schweinsteiger in the summer of 2010.

I clicked the link, does this guy ever do his research ?  :lol:

I could literally write an article now on 'Could we sign Bassong' and it would be as factually correct as any article on that website.

I could literally write an article now on 'Could we sign Bassong' and it would be as factually correct as any article on that website.

Indeed, but the funny thing is......  Martin has all but agreed to join Lille :lol:

Indeed, but the funny thing is...... Martin has all but agreed to join Lille :lol:

Oh?

Indeed, but the funny thing is...... Martin has all but agreed to join Lille :lol:

Oh?

According to Media in France anyway, he's practically agreed to join sorta akin to Arsenal and Podolski and us with Cabaye..... it's practically done but no one will announce anything until atleast the season is done.

Suppose to be the replacement for the outgoing Hazard.

Oh?

According to Media in France anyway, he's practically agreed to join sorta akin to Arsenal and Podolski and us with Cabaye..... it's practically done but no one will announce anything until atleast the season is done.

Suppose to be the replacement for the outgoing Hazard.

If that is indeed the case, then oh well. Would have liked us to try and sign him but alas it looks it's not to be.

Is he better than Pieters? Or is this mostly about potential?

Bit of both really, Pieters is more proven but he has much more potential on the defensive side and the attacking side.

And yes we were linked with him last year..... I wonder if this is what Douglas was on about when he said on Twitter earlier about the next Graham Carr identified rough diamond that we are tracking.

George Caulkin ‏ @CaulkinTheTimes

Christophe Lowinsky, a Marseille & France Under 19 international, is on Tyneside at present for a trial with #NUFC. 20yr old centre-half.

11:25 PM - 7 May 12

Christophe Lowinsky, a Marseille & France Under 19 international, is on Tyneside at present for a trial with #NUFC. 20yr old centre-half.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/57/Monica_lewinsky.jpg/175px-Monica_lewinsky.jpg

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/57/Monica_lewinsky.jpg/175px-Monica_lewinsky.jpg

Goes down too easily

Lewinsky.  :razz:

It's pretty cool to hear Vertonghen mention us, and it's even better to hear him talk about 'stability'. That's an obvious reference to Spurs and possible upheaval at Arsenal. He obviously favours them but it's clear that whatever we've mentioned to him/his agent has had him thinking. If we get to the CL, I think he'd come to us. I'm still not sure why Arsenal are after him.

It's insane to hear us being mentioned as a stable club. :lol: