NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest ThievingMagpie

Guiseppe Rossi is now available from Villareal I imagine since they just got relegated, why don't we bid for him? He can't be that expensive now.

We're a different club and he's a different player to the one we had on loan.

Still dont think hes a realistic target.. hes a palyer that will be after champions league football, isnt he out injured for a long time anyway

He's been injured all season and when he was about to recover the injury came back. May be crocked, no way wasting money on. Pity, he was a magnificent player in his last season for Villareal.

So the plan seems to be get Debuchy, Douglas and a back up for Santon at LB..... sounds good some depth at last.

keep our defence....except simpson. get debuchy, douglas. that should do it. could also move santon to rb and get new lb.

we have cover for rb and lb: jonas, perch, taylor and ferguson.

For whats it worth i agree, but i would'nt be against a young LB coming in who is natural there either if Pardew deems it necessary.

young Lb = Boilesen :drool:

From NUFC.com

Newcastle have moved to strengthen their Academy squad with the signing of 16- year-old Slovakian central defender Lubomir Satka, who has signed a three year deal.

Satka is the current captain of Slovakia's U17 side and moves from Dubnica - our Intertoto Cup opponents back in 2005

From NUFC.com

Newcastle have moved to strengthen their Academy squad with the signing of 16- year-old Slovakian central defender Lubomir Satka, who has signed a three year deal.

Satka is the current captain of Slovakia's U17 side and moves from Dubnica - our Intertoto Cup opponents back in 2005

That seems a bit more conclusive than a rumour like. Anybody know anything about him?

This is him apparently: As9cEOwCAAANe1Z.jpg

Guest MrSundlofer

He (Ľubomír Šatka) is described by his English agent Chris McGrath as a tall and strong central defender with excellent technique and passing skills, and is a natural leader.

And it seems like his agent took him to Newcastle, not one of our academy scouts.

Chris McGrath works for CM SPORTS MANAGEMENT LTD in Liverpool.

God, could you imagine if Rossi stays at Villareal next season :lol:

He's injured for 10 months so he pretty much has no choice.....

I thought he got injured at the start of the season and was close to coming back for some reason :lol:

God, could you imagine if Rossi stays at Villareal next season :lol:

He's injured for 10 months so he pretty much has no choice.....

I thought he got injured at the start of the season and was close to coming back for some reason :lol:

He was but then he got injured again :lol:

Rossi? Ben Arfa? Class is permanent, GERRIN!

On a second note, it's exactly an situation Ashley would be fond of taking advantage off, a class player, injured and relegated. Club probably has to sell to cover relegation losses, he's a priced asset, but they can't charge inhuman prices for him due to injury and other clubs knowing their need to sell.

He bought Ben Arfa after 3 games and an injury, Rossi has been more consistent player over some time with a pretty much sewn up spot at Villareal.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Rossi won't be able to pass a medical since his leg has practically snapped off. Wouldn't surprise me if he went to Barca or Juve at some point over the next year though.