NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

What is the actual link?

That's what I've been looking for. Can't find it anywhere, probably confirms it as a fake.

Aye, it's a forged piece according to Robert Lee from the Korea Herald. Too bad.

Parish: No Toon move for Clyne

Crystal Palace co-chairman Steve Parish has dismissed reports that Newcastle have approached them about signing right-back Nathaniel Clyne.

Clyne, who is out of contract, has previously been linked with the likes of Manchester United, but recent speculation suggested it was Newcastle that were stepping up their interest in the 21-year-old, who would demand a fee because of his age.

Parish has admitted that Newcastle have spoken to him about Clyne, but dismissed reports that they had made a formal approach.

"I read them and they are not true," he said.

"It's completely made up - I hate using those words but they have just got bad information.

"I had a chat to people there a while ago and they do quite like him - but that doesn't mean they are going to buy him."

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/sports/parish_no_toon_move_for_clyne

Parish: No Toon move for Clyne

Crystal Palace co-chairman Steve Parish has dismissed reports that Newcastle have approached them about signing right-back Nathaniel Clyne.

Clyne, who is out of contract, has previously been linked with the likes of Manchester United, but recent speculation suggested it was Newcastle that were stepping up their interest in the 21-year-old, who would demand a fee because of his age.

Parish has admitted that Newcastle have spoken to him about Clyne, but dismissed reports that they had made a formal approach.

"I read them and they are not true," he said.

"It's completely made up - I hate using those words but they have just got bad information.

"I had a chat to people there a while ago and they do quite like him - but that doesn't mean they are going to buy him."

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/sports/parish_no_toon_move_for_clyne

Anyone that mouths off like that can basically be ignored tbh.

I would like it for once if we managed to do all our business early on so when pre season begins we have out squad in place.

Most of it was done pretty early last summer wasn't it?

Guest je85

Yes

I would like it for once if we managed to do all our business early on so when pre season begins we have out squad in place.

Guest VaVaVoom

For once?

We have in fact, in recent times, done our business fairly early on.

Yes

In that case I'm probably thinking of the panicking towards the end of the transfer window when we were all screaming for a RB whilst being linked with a host of names.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7798150/

Sky Sports understands that a number of English clubs are keeping tabs on the progress of Chad international Hassan Hissein.

The 20-year-old striker has emerged as an outstanding talent in African football over the past few seasons and his performances are believed to have attracted attention from Europe.

Newcastle, Sunderland and Liverpool have all been linked with a move for Hissein and his agent, Jonathan Hope, is now awaiting an official offer.

Hope says that his client would relish the opportunity to play in the Premier League and insists securing the necessary permit would not be a problem.

"Whilst out in business in the Congo I have found a player who has caught the attention of Newcastle, Sunderland and Liverpool," Hope said.

"Hassan has already had 186 appearances for the first team and scored a whopping 105 goals.

"I met with the player and after agreeing a representation contract I will be putting the lad to Europe whilst I await an official offer.

"The 20-year-old international is a very special talent and obtaining a permit under special talent associations should be easy.

"He is a full international and he would love the chance to play in England."

Guest samich

Looking at the 4 corners of the globe, there has to be talent there sure. Good looking player statswise.