NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

In what possible world is Mulumbu potentially better than Tiote.

Every time we've played West Brom he's made Tiote look average.

In same Mulumbu that got absolutely destroyed time and time again in the 3-1 this season? and the same Tiote that has bossed some of the best midfields in the league?

I'll have what your drinking please :lol:

Mulumbu is an average midtable b2b mid his types are littered all over France and they would'nt cost the silly money West Brom want....

Now if you wanted to pay 12 million for Dembele id understand it but for Mulumbu? no chance.

This is what Alan Pardew told Sky Sports after the game:

“We tried to work down the sides of  Youssouf Mulumbu because he protects the center of the pitch really well and that worked well for us.”

He was one of their best players that game too.

No all it says is Pardew came up with a game plan to make him look shat and it worked..... a DM whose job to protect the defence and he failed miserably that game.....

How many times did we get at thier defence that game? even if you ignore the goals completely? like 10 probably.

No matter what you say no sane individual can make a case for Mulumbu being better than Tiote ffs :lol:

I think taking any one game in isolation is potentially misleading, the game plan in the 1-3 worked perfectly because it exposed our full back weaknesses, Mulumbu was barely at fault as he was not in position to defend those goals, he has also played well in several of the West Brom victories over Newcastle.

As I said earlier, he has not been at his best this season, partly due to Hodgsons team set up, his goalscoring record dipped severely as he was shackled, he is prone to mistakes in vital areas, but he is still youngish (25), regular MOM in the previous season so its hard to judge where he sits v caparative players.

In same Mulumbu that got absolutely destroyed time and time again in the 3-1 this season? and the same Tiote that has bossed some of the best midfields in the league?

Mulumbu is an average midtable b2b mid his types are littered all over France and they would'nt cost the silly money West Brom want....

Now if you wanted to pay 12 million for Dembele id understand it but for Mulumbu? no chance.

“We tried to work down the sides of  Youssouf Mulumbu because he protects the center of the pitch really well and that worked well for us.”

No all it says is Pardew came up with a game plan to make him look shat and it worked..... a DM whose job to protect the defence and he failed miserably that game.....

How many times did we get at thier defence that game? even if you ignore the goals completely? like 10 probably.

No matter what you say no sane individual can make a case for Mulumbu being better than Tiote ffs :lol:

I think taking any one game in isolation is potentially misleading, the game plan in the 1-3 worked perfectly because it exposed our full back weaknesses, Mulumbu was barely at fault as he was not in position to defend those goals, he has also played well in several of the West Brom victories over Newcastle.

As I said earlier, he has not been at his best this season, partly due to Hodgsons team set up, his goalscoring record dipped severely as he was shackled, he is prone to mistakes in vital areas, but he is still youngish (25), regular MOM in the previous season so its hard to judge where he sits v caparative players.

Two wins are several?

Two wins are several?

Quite correct, 2, apologies!

Actually, I just checked, he played in the 4-2 FA cup win in the promotion season, so its 3 wins, which according to the dictionary is several, just saying like! :blackeye: :)

Guest Shaun

Two wins are several?

No need to be facetious like.  :shifty:

I think taking any one game in isolation is potentially misleading.

I am aware of that, why i argued it in the first place.... I dont mean disrespect Mulumbu as a player as he's clearly a decent player but i dont feel he's good enough to pay the type of money WBA would want which is why i'd like us to look elsewhere and i have not seen anything from him to say he would be better than Tiote as a DM.

I think taking any one game in isolation is potentially misleading.

I am aware of that, why i argued it in the first place.... I dont mean disrespect Mulumbu as a player as he's clearly a decent player but i dont feel he's good enough to pay the type of money WBA would want which is why i'd like us to look elsewhere and i have not seen anything from him to say he would be better than Tiote as a DM.

To be honest, I do'nt think we want to sell him, it's his agent touting him, plus he seems to want to move.

Guest Shaun

Two wins are several?

Quite correct, 2, apologies!

Actually, I just checked, he played in the 4-2 FA cup win in the promotion season, so its 3 wins, which according to the dictionary is several, just saying like! :blackeye: :)

http://i.imgur.com/D47RP.gif

Doubt mulumbu will end up here or spurs, clearly just touting himself around. He doesn't even confirm he is in talks with us. He plays the clubs LIKE spurs and Newcastle card.

Let's face it though, he's hardly going to say "clubs like Spurs & Newcastle", but actually mean Arsenal & Everton. :lol:

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has sensationally convinced club owner Mike Ashley that Ajax dynamo Chistian Eriksen is the

man to transform Newcastle United into genuine Champions League contenders.

It is believed that Mike Ashleys passion for the tyneside club has been somewhat rekindled with the success that the club achieved last

season. So much so, that he is willing to loosen the purse strings for two to three quality players that can take the club up to the next

level on a consistant basis. Denmark international Eriksen at the age of just 20 is already seen as a world class playmaker having been

linked to moves to both Real Madrid and Manchester United in the last year. Eriksen however wants to move to an improved league

where he will receive maximum game time. Ashley feels the time to move for the player is now, on the eve of the European

Championships, where a £14 million bid is imminent.

Douglas has said in an interview with nu.nl in Holland that he will be leaving FC Twente his summer. 5 clubs have declared an interest, amongst which NUFC and Ajax. The latter is not an option for him, as he wants to move to a bigger competition. One of the clubs is "bigger than Newcastle United" apparently..

Edit: source: http://www.nu.nl/sport/2827139/douglas-heeft-geen-interesse-in-ajax.html

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew has sensationally convinced club owner Mike Ashley that Ajax dynamo Chistian Eriksen is the

man to transform Newcastle United into genuine Champions League contenders.

It is believed that Mike Ashleys passion for the tyneside club has been somewhat rekindled with the success that the club achieved last

season. So much so, that he is willing to loosen the purse strings for two to three quality players that can take the club up to the next

level on a consistant basis. Denmark international Eriksen at the age of just 20 is already seen as a world class playmaker having been

linked to moves to both Real Madrid and Manchester United in the last year. Eriksen however wants to move to an improved league

where he will receive maximum game time. Ashley feels the time to move for the player is now, on the eve of the European

Championships, where a £14 million bid is imminent.

Burn this cunt tbh

Basically talking about Montpellier stars and where they could be off to and yes it says we are one of the clubs in for Mbiwa.

About the shit article about Eriksen, i bet they got that from the fact Pardew named him in one of the players to look out for at the Euros i suppose we should sign Ronaldo as well :lol: