NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Basically talking about Montpellier stars and where they could be off to and yes it says we are one of the clubs in for Mbiwa.

About the shit article about Eriksen, i bet they got that from the fact Pardew named him in one of the players to look out for at the Euros i suppose we should sign Ronaldo as well :lol:

He would be good back up for Ba on the left of a front 3.

Doubt mulumbu will end up here or spurs, clearly just touting himself around. He doesn't even confirm he is in talks with us. He plays the clubs LIKE spurs and Newcastle card.

Yes, tend to agree, he is under contract until 2015 plus a year, so he will only go if we want him to, probably not the brightest spark.

Has anyone collated all the outgoing rumours? If the press are to believed, seems we're about to sell practically our entire first time  :idiot2:

Krul to Spurs

Santon to Roma

Cabaye to Man U

Tiote to Man U/Chelsea

Cisse to Man U/Man City/Madrid

Ba to Man U/Spurs

HBA to City/Madrid

Colo to Man City

Simpson and Guthrie also out.

Has anyone collated all the outgoing rumours? If the press are to believed, seems we're about to sell practically our entire first time  :idiot2:

Krul to Spurs

Santon to Roma

Cabaye to Man U

Tiote to Man U/Chelsea

Cisse to Man U/Man City/Madrid

Ba to Man U/Spurs

HBA to City/Madrid

Colo to Man City

Simpson and Guthrie also out.

Lost your virginity perchance?

As if we got all those players for around 35m.

More like £40m, but still hugely impressive. That's the reason for all the stories though, we're basically looking at mega profits on anyone.

French press (don't know how reliable) seem to think there is a difference of opinion within the NUFC technical staff with regards to Aly Cissokho, with Graham Carr very much in favour of signing him, but Pardew and his staff not convinced.

Source: http://www.foot01.com/equipe/lyon/cissokho-ne-fait-deja-pas-l-unanimite-a-newcastle,89582

They're quoting The Journal, aren't they?

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/06/01/newcastle-united-in-meetings-to-sign-nathaniel-clyne-61634-31089486/

United have also made contact with Coventry over their 18-year-old playmaker Gaël Bigirimana – while Lyon’s Aly Cissokho has reappeared on their radar as a possible target.

But the problem with their pursuit of Cissokho is that, while he comes with the ringing endorsement of Newcastle’s scouting team, Pardew and his staff are not quite as sold on the France international.

That was basically it.

French press (don't know how reliable) seem to think there is a difference of opinion within the NUFC technical staff with regards to Aly Cissokho, with Graham Carr very much in favour of signing him, but Pardew and his staff not convinced.

Source: http://www.foot01.com/equipe/lyon/cissokho-ne-fait-deja-pas-l-unanimite-a-newcastle,89582

:yuno:

Y U NO TAKE NOTICE OF GRAHAM CARR!

:yuno:

Y U NO TAKE NOTICE OF GRAHAM CARR!

Tbh Cissokho has the ability to be a fantastic LB, he has just been a mental case for last few season and has'nt performed a bit like Santon in that way i suppose.

Maybe a change of scenary will do him good, it is a risk but we seem to take risks quite often.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Anyone that mouths off like that can basically be ignored tbh.

Agree. Pardew has spoken about the importance of having an affinity with the place. That quote makes Douglas sound like a prick tbh

Santon has only played a few seasons :lol:

Yeah i know, but in between when we signed him and Mourinho's 2nd season at Inter he had struggled for form....

Mental and injuries and not being able to live up to the initial promise.... the situation is a bit similar with Cissokho since he joined Lyon.

He has been poor last couple of years but the talent is still there so we could take advantage.

Agree. Pardew has spoken about the importance of having an affinity with the place. That quote makes Douglas sound like a prick tbh

You're all being very sensitive if you ask me.. Any club that wants him will first need to do a deal with his club anyway, and it's pretty blatant that he's been asked about Newcastle United's well documented interest rather than mouthing of himself about it.

You're all being very sensitive if you ask me.. Any club that wants him will first need to do a deal with his club anyway, and it's pretty blatant that he's been asked about Newcastle United's well documented interest rather than mouthing of himself about it.

If you asked some lass out and she said 'might do, think some much better looking bloke is interested so I will let you know yeah?' would you still be up for it? :lol:

If you asked some lass out and she said 'might do, think some much better looking bloke is interested so I will let you know yeah?' would you still be up for it? :lol:

If she was good looking I would and I think most of yous would too.. :lol:

It's more the fact that even if there is a bigger club looking at him, it doesn't mean he needs to say it. It hardly puts him in a good light from a fans perspective.

If she was good looking I would and I think most of yous would too.. :lol:

:snod: She'll come around.

Guest pont-toon

It's more the fact that even if there is a bigger club looking at him, it doesn't mean he needs to say it. It hardly puts him in a good light from a fans perspective.

unless he turns down said bigger club to sign for nufc...........