NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

We will sign him, nufcfans.co.UK will claim to be insiders then the people that only sign onto forums to talk transfers will hang onto their every word. Nufc blog will quote them as a source.

If he can play both LB and as a defensive midfielder then it would be an excellent signing.

Depends if he can play football, which he can't..

Edit: just looked at an @j@x forum and they seem to rate him quite highly. Maybe my hatred for them has clouded my judgement somewhat, and I barely watch Eredivisie anyway. Any transfer rumour involving him has not reached their shores btw.

If he can play both LB and as a defensive midfielder then it would be an excellent signing.

Depends if he can play football, which he can't..

Edit: just looked at an @j@x forum and they seem to rate him quite highly. Maybe my hatred for them has clouded my judgement somewhat, and I barely watch Eredivisie anyway. Any transfer rumour involving him has not reached their shores btw.

He's very very good for what i have seen......( most dutch fans i have asked seem to rate him extremely highly aswell) Hopefully if he is being bought to go alongside Tiote to allow Cabaye more freedom but if not i would be content also as from what i have seen i reckon he has the ability to be better than Tiote over next couple of years.

Even though the sources are shite, if he is highly rated by Ajax, it would surprise me if we weren't aware of him. Its very probable that we have scouted him, especially with his being versatile. Doesn't mean to say we have any real interest in him.

Guest MrSundlofer

Isn't he about 2 ft tall?

:lol: Yeah he is very short, but tbf Tiote is aswell...... being short dont matter too much as far as DM's go.

Makelele and Mascherano just a couple of many examples.

I wouldn't say Tioté is a small footballer - not all all. His height is pretty much normal for a footballer.

:lol: Yeah he is very short, but tbf Tiote is aswell...... being short dont matter too much as far as DM's go.

I wouldn't say Tioté is a small footballer - not all all. His height is pretty much normal for a footballer.

He's smaller than me so he's short :D

My dick is twice the size of yours according to my sources, that doesn't make mine big!

Id imagine Tiote is quite big ;)

My dick is twice the size of yours according to my sources, that doesn't make mine big!

:okay:

such an injury from fapping...

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sunday Mirror has the Anita story tomorrow

McNally from the mirror tweeted

@McNallyMirror: Newcastle looked at Wanyama too but have gone for Ajax's Vurnon Anita- who is just 5f 6in- instead of the big powerful #Celtic man #nufc

@McNallyMirror: @93_Dannn I wrote a piece on #nufc going for Anita- so I hope it is in the Sunday Mirror.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Seems to be another versatile player.

Good age, good pedigree. Personally I'd be delighted

£7 million?

When we're trying to scrimp together money for defensive reinforcements? Forgive me for worrying that Tiote might be off if we do invest that in him.

Put that with those Mulumbu quotes too. It's gonna be a loooong summer.

£7 million?

When we're trying to scrimp together money for defensive reinforcements? Forgive me for worrying that Tiote might be off if we do invest that in him.

Are we?

£7 million?

Are we?

Maybe not scrimp, but I'd have thought the suggested figures for say Debuchy would take up a large amount of budget.

£7 million?

Are we?

Maybe not scrimp, but I'd have thought the suggested figures for say Debuchy would take up a large amount of budget.

We don't know what our budget is though. I could see us buying a good quality LB/RB, CB and another for decent money (as well as a few cheaper/free options) and not lose anybody important.