NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Brendan_Rice

We have sign 2/3 (Curtis Good) players, I think we will get 1-2 more in before the window closes. I am more worried about hanging onto Ba.

Guest BooBoo

I'm loathe to include the likes of Amilifitano (sp?), Good and Bigi as whilst they are good talents for the future, I don't envisage them being overly in first team duties this year, regardless of what competition we're in.

I expect Amalfitano to be quite heavily involved off the bench or from the start in Europe this year tbh, he is 23 years old now.

Partizan was incredibly gutting. Think it's true to say the downfall can be traced back to that night at SJP :(

I expect Amalfitano to be quite heavily involved off the bench or from the start in Europe this year tbh, he is 23 years old now.

Partizan was incredibly gutting. Think it's true to say the downfall can be traced back to that night at SJP :(

I had come over from the US where I was living at the time and went to SJP that night, can still not shake the image of Woody slipping up on the halfway line that led to their goal. After winning the first leg 1-0 away, criminal that we couldn't finish off the tie at home.

Oh and Amalfitano is basically taking Guthrie's spot, if he's not as good as guthrie is right now then that's not good news.

Would anybody be happy to just stick right now. ie, no incomings and no outgoings?

I'd still be pretty underwhelmed with that. We're in a stoing position at this moment in time and need to progress. We saw with the previous mentioned "powder dry" summer that staying still usually results in going backwards.

As long as Cajun is still confident that we'll make significant signings, then I'm not one bit bothered.

We're fucked iyam.

Guest pont-toon

I TELL YOU WHAT - its a ****ing disgrace all these low ball bids for the likes of Debuchy, Douglas, De Jong, Carroll, Anita etc They are all a ploy so that Ashley can say that he tried at the end of the window - no serious effort to sign any of them the fat ****ing cheapskate *******

:wales:

:explode:

We have sign 2/3 (Curtis Good) players, I think we will get 1-2 more in before the window closes. I am more worried about hanging onto Ba.

Really hoping sign someone that can go in and strenghten the first11 aswell. Not just someones for the squaddepth/future :)

Debuchy and a striker and I'll be satisfied.

Add CB and i'll be satisfied.

I wasn't including C.Good.

What?

I wasn't including Curtis Good as he's practically signed.

Did i say you were? I want better than Good.

What?

How good is he?

What?

How good is he?

My name is Bob! Hi Earl!

If we get Good and Koura (the trialist) then we've done really well lining the underbelly of our squad this summer. We do need those 2-3 first teamers in the critical positions though.

I am starting to get dissatisfied and am worried we are saving up a big pile of money to buy a player that doesn't quite fit even if would be nice to have (Carroll) and to do so are skimping on paying up to sign players we need who are cheaper (Debuchy and a CB, not convinced Douglas has right attitude).

I'd much rather a decent £6m striker / left winger, Debuchy, CB and Anita than Carroll and one other.

We signed colo 2 days before the first match of the season following a long 'saga'. I'm confident we'll make signings but also think we'll characteristically leave ourselves short in one key position.  I'm plumping for striker.....