NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I know most players would leave to go to Milan anyway, but I'm not comfortable signing a player who has publicly stated he would rather go somewhere else. Not that it will happen anyway.

Santon has publicly stated his desire to move to Milan too. Does that make you uncomfortable?

Wasn't that more 'sometime in the future I'd love to play for Milan'? Slightly different to saying he'd actually rather join them when the two clubs are bidding.

I know its caught offside....

Newcastle United to Launch Ambitious £10m Bid for Dutch International Pair Vurnon Anita and Gregory van der Wiel  ...‎

caughtoffside - 2 minutes ago

Pardew's interest in Ajax right-back Van der Wiel may well be a back up plan as Newcastle United continue to track Lille defender Mathieu Debuchy as a ...

Newcastle United to Launch Ambitious £10m Bid for Dutch ...‎

Pardew's interest in Ajax right-back Van der Wiel may well be a back up plan as Newcastle United continue to track Lille defender Mathieu Debuchy as a ...

Did you even read it?

Newcastle United to Launch Ambitious £10m Bid for Dutch ...‎

Did you even read it?

What's the fucking point in it even being tweeted, nevermind read, re-posted and (rightly) ridiculed. Fucking doing my head in all of this.

Guest firetotheworks

Nee offence Skirge, but if you know it's CaughtOffside/Goal.com/TribalFootball etc, why bother posting it?

Guest icemanblue

Annoyingly, he's the only one doing it. He should know better. Not even the foreign knackers are doing it any more.

I know most players would leave to go to Milan anyway, but I'm not comfortable signing a player who has publicly stated he would rather go somewhere else. Not that it will happen anyway.

Santon has publicly stated his desire to move to Milan too. Does that make you uncomfortable?

Wasn't that more 'sometime in the future I'd love to play for Milan'? Slightly different to saying he'd actually rather join them when the two clubs are bidding.

Which is what Mbiwa is saying "I hope that eventually I could join Milan". ;)

No, I agree, there is a slight difference, I just don't have a problem with it I suppose.

If a player has a desire to play for a certain club in the future (and I'd suggest almost every single player does), it shouldn't stop him playing well for a current employer. If anything for Mbiwa, it acts as an incentive to do well, and if he does well enough (with us for example) to have the mega clubs sniffing, like every player, he'd be on his way anyway.

If we can realistically sign a quality player, I'm not going to worry to much about what might happen a year or more down the line.

My god some of you are right whining bitches, its a few fkn lines of text you have read.. oh no your day is now ruined.

1) It's fucking caughtoffside.

2) It's 2-3 days old news.

and your life is now destroyed because of it ... oooh my bad

My god some of you are right whining bitches, its a few fkn lines of text you have read.. oh no your day is now ruined.

1) It's fucking caughtoffside.

http://files.sharenator.com/Vic_Bob_Handbags_RE_Triple_Combo-s383x269-56957-580.jpg

1) It's f***ing caughtoffside.

At least i have a life  O0

Transfer window madness well and truly setting in on NO.  Forum is going stir crazy.

its a nasty time each year. personally i cant wait to the opening game against spurs. So very positive no one of real importances has left....huge achivement we shouldn´t forget.

but that said....we still need good RB, CB, (CM), Striker.

We need that 4th choice striker

and we could use a LM/LW. Jonas, ba, fergie, amalfitano, sammy....is that our options?

I know Lee Ryder but:

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Yanga-Mbwia certainly a player #nufc aware of but seems they have other priorities first such as right-back and versatile midfielder

Anita and Debuchy/VDW. Don't understand the versatile midfielder when we are so thin in the striking department.

And 10m for VDW? When we can't even raise our Debuchy bid to less than that? :yao: