NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele

Reliably informed there have been no approaches made for Tiote.Cabaye or Coloccini. As for incomings, it's all rather cagey from #nufc.

on a side note, and probably a Giggs - but did anyone see that divvy tweet what was presumably a text the other night?  :lol:

:lol: Aye, to his wife about when he was to come home

What did he write? :lol:

Edit:

Ah, probably that one

Hello pet, is Molly sleeping at ours? I'm gonna get a taxi about three I reckon xxxx

:lol:

Reliably informed there have been no approaches made for Tiote.Cabaye or Coloccini. As for incomings, it's all rather cagey from #nufc.

on a side note, and probably a Giggs - but did anyone see that divvy tweet what was presumably a text the other night?  :lol:

Edit:

Ah, probably that one

Hello pet, is Molly sleeping at ours? I'm gonna get a taxi about three I reckon xxxx

Pet.  :lol:

Lot of Newcastle fans go on about remy being a target all summer and could be in behind carroll?

Has Pardew even mentioned the lad. I seen the quotes from his talk in where he said a lot of the players we were linked with were way off the mark and i just assumed Remy was one of them?  :dontknow:

I don't know where the Remy thing came from, I thought it was just fans coming up with a player that might be someone we would go for.

Some of the French media said we put an offer in for Remy and it was rejected and that was it, then Duncan Castle's came out the other day and said we are interested along with City and Spurs.

But other than that, i have not seen anything concrete.

Guest bimpy474

Edit:

Ah, probably that one

Aww thats lovely that it. Thick cunt  :laugh:.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/newcastle-will-demand-huge-fees-for-star-players-in-final-days-of-the-transfer-window-8084412.html

Any club hoping to lure a big name away from Newcastle during the remaining days of the summer transfer window would have to make an astronomical offer to succeed.

Press Association Sport understands only bids they simply could not ignore would prompt the Magpies even to consider parting with the likes of skipper Fabricio Coloccini or midfielders Cheick Tiote and Yohan Cabaye.

I'd be sceptical of any contingency plans we might have should a bid come in for Cabaye considering our lack of success in the transfer market this Summer.  Presumably if we have a replacement in mind that club would also want us to pay a premium price and I don't suppose we would agree to that.  I guess if Tiote was to go, you could say Anita was his replacement but I don't know who would replace Cabaye from our current squad now that Guthrie has left.

I was slightly worried about Cabaye to Spurs until I imagined what a Levy & Ashley negotiation would be like ;D

Levy would bid £10m, Ashley would ask for £30m and they'd both be too stubborn to compromise.

Might get it done by the close of the Summer 2013 window.

I was slightly worried about Cabaye to Spurs until I imagined what a Levy & Ashley negotiation would be like ;D

Levy would bid £10m, Ashley would ask for £30m and they'd both be too stubborn to compromise.

I think the universe would implode

I'd be sceptical of any contingency plans we might have should a bid come in for Cabaye considering our lack of success in the transfer market this Summer.  Presumably if we have a replacement in mind that club would also want us to pay a premium price and I don't suppose we would agree to that.  I guess if Tiote was to go, you could say Anita was his replacement but I don't know who would replace Cabaye from our current squad now that Guthrie has left.

:yao:

Contingency plan pls.

Everyone's doomsday predictions are all a bit pathetic tbh. We were all thinking the same thing last January and then Cisse popped up. By all means moan if by the end of the window we've got no-one else, but jesus-christ give it a fucking rest for now. It's not over. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Cisse was signed half way through January wasn't he? Under Ashley, generally speaking if we haven't bought anyone by now, we won't be buying full stop. We rarely make last ditch signings.

Guest bimpy474

Everyone's doomsday predictions are all a bit pathetic tbh. We were all thinking the same thing last January and then Cisse popped up. By all means moan if by the end of the window we've got no-one else, but jesus-christ give it a fucking rest for now. It's not over. :lol:

Cisse signed on the 17th Jan, not 3 days before the window shut. Cant remember who it was on here who said it but we haven't signed a proper first team player on the last day of a window in yonks.

Just saying, hopeful still-----ish.