NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I'd love to see us get a couple of solid signings over the line, even one more. As the days go by I just feel more pessimistic about our chances even though I lost interest in most of the stories a while ago. Maybe they will clinch a couple of last minute signings but if we don't it will be a great shame to fail to build on the momentum gained last season.

http://deportes.terra.com.pe/futbol/europeo/espanol/la-liga/el-barca-moleto-con-afellay,0a58b02ff2f69310VgnVCM3000009acceb0aRCRD.html

After weeks of negotiations with Tottenham to close the transfer of Ibrahim Afellay to English club, the player has struck late on to coaching Barca requesting a transfer to Schalke 04, also coached by Dutchman Huub Stevens.

Afellay and coincided with Stevens at PSV Eindhoven and hence the preference for an assignment to the German side. Another thing that Schalke will meet the requirements to claim the club for the transfer of your player. One issue that remains to be seen.

The agreement with Tottenham, however, is total. Pleases especially in Barcelona that Villas Boas train the London club. From the Catalan club believe the Portuguese coach is perfect for Afellay is revalued at Spurs for, if necessary, to pass on to the end of course the player for a good sum.

Pending future, Afellay will not travel with the club tomorrow to Madrid.

Well, Barça's ITK on the Catalan telly claims Afellay is NUFC-bound.

Take it with a grain of salt, I never watch this ITK show so I have no idea how trustable they are.

Does he have a name?

I'll try to find out, it's the first time I watch this thing :lol:

Well, Barça's ITK on the Catalan telly claims Afellay is NUFC-bound.

Take it with a grain of salt, I never watch this ITK show so I have no idea how trustable they are.

Does he have a name?

I'll try to find out, it's the first time I watch this thing :lol:

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1219820868/_JD17946.jpg