NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

2/3 from Cabaye, Tiote, Anita and Sissoko would be jizz inducing. That's a squad, all be it only in midfield. CB, RB and striker in the next 2 transfer windows in addition would leave us in good shape.

No outgoings obviously. Which is more important, obviously.

I'd say we are desperate for a winger

2/3 from Cabaye, Tiote, Anita and Sissoko would be jizz inducing. That's a squad, all be it only in midfield. CB, RB and striker in the next 2 transfer windows in addition would leave us in good shape.

Not as desperate as we are for an RB, CB or ST imo.

Aye although it depends on the system 4-4-2 would mean a winger and 4-3-3 would mean a wide forward.

I still don't know why we didn't go for Mirallas.

:lol: he's a solid defender mind but he's far too old.

Aye although it depends on the system 4-4-2 would mean a winger and 4-3-3 would mean a wide forward.

6 months older than Colo.

A source close to Sissoko told the Chronicle: “Moussa has had a chat with Yohan about the Premier League and what it’s like at Newcastle.

“Yohan loves it at St James’ Park, so understandably he gave him a glowing report.

“They are both good friends so Moussa values what Yohan had to say.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/10/30/newcastle-target-sissoko-in-talks-with-pal-cabaye-72703-32127456/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2An3meEwt

A source close to Sissoko told the Chronicle: “Moussa has had a chat with Yohan about the Premier League and what it’s like at Newcastle.

“Yohan loves it at St James’ Park, so understandably he gave him a glowing report.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/10/30/newcastle-target-sissoko-in-talks-with-pal-cabaye-72703-32127456/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2An3meEwt

Sounds like Debuchy mk II!

:lol: What? He's 6 months older than Colo with no history of injuries. He'd be perfect on a 2-3 year deal, give our young backs some time to develop.

Not every signing we make has to be long-term.

I have to think the addition of Sissoko would mean the exit of Tiote, for money reasons.

when reading the quotes I like to think that the "source close to Sissoko " is actually Sissoko, it sounds so deep

when reading the quotes I like to think that the "source close to Sissoko " is actually Sissoko, it sounds so deep

Or Lee Ryder.

:lol:

:lol: What? He's 6 months older than Colo with no history of injuries. He'd be perfect on a 2-3 year deal, give our young backs some time to develop.

Not every signing we make has to be long-term.

While i agree, when was the last time we bought a player over the age of 28? much less 31 ffs :lol:

Not sure why people keep bringing Colo up in relation with Hangeland when Colo was signed he was 25/26 if Colo was somewhere else right now we wouldn't buy him same goes for Hangeland.