NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Surely if people are wanting 4-3-3, complaining about Cabaye being too deep, etc then a midfielder is exactly what we need?

Actually that makes a lot of sense, there wouldn't so much a problem with Cabaye playing deep if there was someone ahead of him who can actually create things for the front 3 in this scenario.

Also i have seen Benat a few times for Betis this he looks class but he's spanish and a midfielder so you all probably figured that out :lol:

Surely if people are wanting 4-3-3, complaining about Cabaye being too deep, etc then a midfielder is exactly what we need?

Actually that makes a lot of sense, there wouldn't so much a problem with Cabaye playing deep if there was someone ahead of him who can actually create things for the front 3 in this scenario.

Also i have seen Benat a few times for Betis this he looks class but he's spanish and a midfielder so you all probably figured that out :lol:

That don't make sense to me, as if we should play 433, my choice for AM would be Cabaye. He is wasted to deep imo. Tiote and a deep playmaker/box box and Cabaye O0

Lot of value to be had in the non-big club Spanish market n all (in theory) given the relative plight of their league/finances/economic situation.

1 goal, 4 assists and 5 yellows in 7 Primera games this season so he certainly gets involved if you just look at the stats.

That don't make sense to me, as if we should play 433, my choice for AM would be Cabaye. He is wasted to deep imo. Tiote and a deep playmaker/box box and Cabaye O0

Well either works tbh, but i am starting to understand these midfield links we have Cabaye and a whole host of DM's but not much in between.

We don't have any box to box midfielders or Cabaye aside any creative midfielders, although CB, RB and a Wide player is more important IMO.

Lot of value to be had in the non-big club Spanish market n all (in theory) given the relative plight of their league/finances/economic situation.

1 goal, 4 assists and 5 yellows in 7 Primera games this season so he certainly gets involved if you just look at the stats.

Definitely with Michu being a prime example from the last window, even Cazorla you could argue despite the 16m outlay was cheap considering his ability and what people are paying for players a lot worse.

To be frank, Beñat would fetch a pretty penny. Betis reportedly turned down €12m from Wolfsburg this summer. But he's turning down their contract extension offers so Betis' hand might be forced next summer (he'll only have one year left then).

His release clause is €20m.

Guest reefatoon

I don't want to sound boring - but he'd be pointless unless we start trying to play football like we did last season.

Can't get to the end of this sentence, I keep nodding off.

:lol: Does this really shock anyone? Sometimes I picture you as the Architect from 'the Matrix,' sitting in some large control room in a white 3-piece suit watching 50 games simultaneously.

Guest reefatoon

:lol: Does this really shock anyone? Sometimes I picture you as the Architect from 'the Matrix,' sitting in some large control room in a white 3-piece suit watching 50 games simultaneously.

:lol: Or he has no social life and just sits there with a huge bag of wotsits watching constant football matches

:lol:

You all act like i watch every league known to man :lol:

Only watch PL, La Liga and Serie A( Ligue 1 now and again if the game interests me) and when i say a few times that's not even 5 times which is why i can't give a more detailed opinion on him.

I'm really not that much of football obsessive and outside the stuff Sky and ESPN show i wouldn't have a clue.

Guest reefatoon

:lol:

You all act like i watch every league known to man :lol:

Only watch PL, La Liga and Serie A( Ligue 1 now and again if the game interests me) and when i say a few times that's not even 5 times which is why i can't give a more detailed opinion on him.

I'm really not that much of football obsessive and outside the stuff Sky and ESPN show i wouldn't have a clue.

http://cdn1.likethedew.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/fat-man-watching-tv-200x300.jpg

I don't want to sound boring - but he'd be pointless unless we start trying to play football like we did last season.

Can't get to the end of this sentence, I keep nodding off.

Read it again, it's really quite interessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss