NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

From bbc gossip page

Tottenham and Newcastle join the race to sign Blackpool's Tom Ince, 20, with the midfielder's contract expiring in June.

Full story: The Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4634666/Ince-tant-success-on-the-cards-for-AVB.html

This seems more likely now Holloway is gone, shame in a way as Ince was and would have continued to flourish under Holloway. As long as he turns into the player his dad was but not the personality, im game!

His Dad was a top, top player, wanted us to sign him when he came back from Italy. Seriously good player.

No way we get him, will be a top four club

That's the spirit! :lol:

With the exception of Manure and Arsenal, we can offer him games at least. If he has any real hunger for the game, he'll want to go somewhere where he'll get a chance to play. That's Man Citeh/Chelsea out. If he's a mercenary who wants to go to one of them and collect his wages on the bench/reserves, do we really want him anyway?

Can see Man Utd going in for him though. Arsenal are pretty strong in the centre already. Spurs still have more than enough midfielders you'd think. Including emerging young'uns like Carroll/Livermore.

imagine remy :cheesy:

Krul

Anita  Saylor  Colo  Santon

Tiote    Sissoko

Cabaye

Arfa              Remy

Ba/Cisse

:sweetjesus:

What you would say about Ince Jnr is that he's shown he's prepared to leave a 'big club' in order to learn/ply his trade.

He's probabaly one of the few youngsters in the game who absoluely does not need to be playing for the money. He'll be driven by his ability to play regular football imho.

If he continues to develop the way he has been, he'll be a top 4 player before long anyway. I don't think he'd be too concerned about having it now this instant.

I'm not sure if anyone better than us would play him as much as we would. He'd be perfect for a Newcastle or Everton.

Even Everton have Mirallas and Pienaar but i yeah i don't think a top 4 side will buy him straight from the championship that would be unusual.

Usually championship stars go to mid table PL sides or PL sides playing in EL and star for a few years and then go to CL clubs if the club in question have not gone on to CL level.

Aka the Ashley Young route, i would be surprised if a top 4 club comes in at this stage and honestly i feel the same way about Zaha.

Despite a mixed form of state benefits and saw-tooth, Loïc Rémy retains a nice score in the Premier League. Chelsea, Liverpool or Tottenham, the names of his English courtiers are also sounding each other. But a fourth competitor would outdo these three teams. This is Newcastle. Obliged to provide a possible departure of Senegalese Demba Ba, the Magpies have checked the name of Frenchie.

Only one problem, they would not be willing to offer € 12 million minimum sought by Olympique de Marseille. According to the 10 Sport , the leaders of Tyneside could therefore try to include a player in the transaction, namely the former Rennes Sylvain Marveaux. Recovering from a long injury, the midfielder failed to find a place in the eleven types of Alan Pardew. And even if he has recently stated that his player "is not out of the equation" , low play time (1 tenure in the Premier League, Europa League 1 and 1 League Cup) leaves little hope of reversing the trend.

Remains to be seen if this option may be interested OM. Forced to tighten their belts, the OM club he wants to collect less money and fall in love with a player playing the same position as Andre Ayew missed? Not sure. In addition, Marveaux would receive a monthly salary of over € 250,000, or emoluments not really in line with the new economic policy of the OM. Stay tuned.

So basically yeah we are supposedly trying to use Marveaux to drive the price down.

Remy and Hatem either side of Cisse or Ba :megusta:

So much French up top :sweetjesus:

imagine remy :cheesy:

Krul

Anita  Saylor  Colo  Santon

Tiote    Sissoko

Cabaye

Arfa              Remy

Ba/Cisse

:sweetjesus:

sorted

:fwap::pardsgrin:

Ince, Benat, Debuchy, Sissoko, CB in the next 2 windows with no one leaving please

#fmtastic

Would be great lol although i do doubt we are after Benat and Sissoko as they both play in similar positions none the less even if we get half those players then it's a job well done  :D

The boom and bust cycle of this forum's transfer hopes follows a rather too similar pattern to the mackems' vicious circle of derby success..

The scouse boom-bust cycle is by far and away the best. The graphics on it are so fucking old which means it's been true for a very long time :lol:

Heskey has just scored. His 6th in 5 starts. Unbekiacke finish. He like flicked his boot and aimed it at the keeper so it would hit off his leg and deflect into the net.

My word.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_178ir-7mmkA/TQqn_O8_w5I/AAAAAAAAAA0/NaSJMDeZKjE/s1600/Ray+Wilkins.jpg