NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Slippery Sam

I'm no fan of LardAsh or Dekka, but I don't for one second think nothing is happening whilst it's all quiet.  We have seen signings come out of the blue before and I fully expect work to be going on continuously to get players in.

Anyone find the seemingly French-speaking-only transfer policy rather bizarre? I mean, I see the merit in having players who can communicate/possibly share the same philosophy, but aren't we verging on an overly-exclusive search at this point which may result in us overlooking more suitable players?

I guess we did buy Vurnon, mind you. :dontknow:

Anyone find the seemingly French-speaking-only transfer policy rather bizarre? I mean, I see the merit in having players who can communicate/possibly share the same philosophy, but aren't we verging on an overly-exclusive search at this point which may result in us overlooking more suitable players?

Cheapest market

Doesn't Carr have the most connections in France (and the Netherlands)?

I agree though, it is unusual. And probably damaging. Seems we don't even consider Spaniards, Germans, Italians, etc.

Guest ItalianMagpie

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats

According to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus strikers Quagliarella & Matri have both been subject to approaches from #nufc

:lol:

1- Bollocks.

2- They're crap.

3- They'd last 6 months at NUFC, then they'd f*** off back home.

John Percy ‏@John__Percy

Stoke confirm they have rejected a £3m bid from Swansea for Kenwyne Jones #scfc

Danny Graham off then you would presume. Can see us going for him after Pardew's comments on Grant Holt.

I'd guess Sunderland...except that he really hates them.

John Percy ‏@John__Percy

Stoke confirm they have rejected a £3m bid from Swansea for Kenwyne Jones #scfc

Danny Graham off then you would presume. Can see us going for him after Pardew's comments on Grant Holt.

I'd guess Sunderland...except that he really hates them.

as did clark and chopra