NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Bony and remy would be more than fine. Aubermayeng was a no goer when he snubbed us at Christmas, he has a multitude of better offers now.

This. I'm surprised people still harbour hopes of getting him, given the nature of the other interested clubs. Remy and Bony would be great for me, although have seen very little of Bony in truth. Alternatively, I would be happy with one of them and Scott Sinclair

Bony reminds of Jason Scotland tbh. Also, don't think he's got a good enough 1st touch for the prem. From what little I've seen of him, when cushions it the ends up about a yard or more away from him then he has a shot. He wouldn't get that space in the Prem.

Guest pont-toon

15 million for N'Koulou, silly season in full flow now... ahahaha what a ridiculous link - hes not over 6ft 4 !!

Daily Mail reckons PEA is willing to go to Swansea instead of Spurs as his dad idolised Laudrup. Think we can forget about him.

Not convinced with Bony - really think a more versatile wide forward/striker à la PEA/Remy would be most suitable. In fact, I think it's probably the only addition we need as the squad stands right now.

Daily Mail reckons PYE is willing to go to Swansea instead of Spurs as his dad idolised Laudrup. Think we can forget about him.

Not convinced with Bony - really think a more versatile wide forward/striker à la PYE/Remy would be most suitable. In fact, I think it's probably the only addition we need as the squad stands right now.

Dafuq is PYE?

Daily Mail reckons PYE is willing to go to Swansea instead of Spurs as his dad idolised Laudrup. Think we can forget about him.

Not convinced with Bony - really think a more versatile wide forward/striker à la PYE/Remy would be most suitable. In fact, I think it's probably the only addition we need as the squad stands right now.

Dafuq is PYE?

:buck2: