NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Is anyone throwing a hissy fit though, really? Seems like an exaggeration.

Think people are just upset at the thought of losing out on Alex Pearce.

A crushing blow! To be honest I am not sure why Liverpool would want him (if it is true) - unless they are getting rid of Agger or Skrtel. They just got Toure to replace Carragher so if he goes there I doubt he would get much game time at all.

A crushing blow! To be honest I am not sure why Liverpool would want him (if it is true) - unless they are getting rid of Agger or Skrtel. They just got Toure to replace Carragher so if he goes there I doubt he would get much game time at all.

I think Coates is leaving, Blob man doesnt rate him.

Guest Bert Shaft

I think we've got a very strong squad. Last summer had nowt to do with our peformances last season. It was all Pardew.

We have a very strong first team if all players are fit and a couple of extra decent "purples".

The rest of the strength of the squad however is weak as piss and always will be whilst the likes of Williamson, Perch, Gosling, Obertan and the Ameobi's are in it.

Wouldnt mind a few of our players stepping up too after a poor season. s*** manager or not there were some shocking performances from them. If we can boost our starting XI with 1/2 and a few younger players i would be confident we could be in and around 8-10th place.

Need to sign 2 strikers and winger minimum - probably Centre Half as well and look to get Sammy, Ferguson, Bigi, Campbell, Tav well bedded into the Squad.

I think Coates is leaving, Blob man doesnt rate him.

co-arrt-ezzz!!!

Guest Roger Kint

Wouldnt mind a few of our players stepping up too after a poor season. s*** manager or not there were some shocking performances from them. If we can boost our starting XI with 1/2 and a few younger players i would be confident we could be in and around 8-10th place.

Need to sign 2 strikers and winger minimum - probably Centre Half as well and look to get Sammy, Ferguson, Bigi, Campbell, Tav well bedded into the Squad.

I was talking on top of what we have. So replacements when necessary on top of that ie Colo leaving. 1/2 would be a striker and winger with young CB possibly coming in to push Williamson away from the squad. Sammy/Fergie should go on loan as they dont look close to being worthwhile atm.

I was talking on top of what we have. So replacements when necessary on top of that ie Colo leaving. 1/2 would be a striker and winger with young CB possibly coming in to push Williamson away from the squad. Sammy/Fergie should go on loan as they dont look close to being worthwhile atm.

I know i'm WILDLY on my own here, but i can imagine Sammy being a decent prem player in a couple of years. Sometime tall lads take a bit longer. He needs some lungs and strength but i think that will come.  Needs to read the game obviously but is very tricky with the ball, if he's in the opponents box i reckon he's a mare to play against, wouldn't know when to tackle.

Fergie, i'm not so sure about.

As you say though, loans for now!

I know i'm WILDLY on my own here, but i can imagine Sammy being a decent prem player in a couple of years. Sometime tall lads take a bit longer. He needs some lungs and strength but i think that will come.  Needs to read the game obviously but is very tricky with the ball, if he's in the opponents box i reckon he's a mare to play against, wouldn't know when to tackle.

Agreed on Sammy

Agreed on Sammy

Loan is best for Sammy, he needs to start influencing games on a consistant basis. When/if he does this, he is ready for a role at Newcastle.

Guest icemanblue

Ho Ho! They keep on coming, yet the quality remains impeccably high. Incredible stuff.

Sammy sometimes does all the right things to get in the box or get past his man but his  final decision to either pass, shoot, or keep dribbling let him down. He gets a great head of steam and can really be a nightmare to a defender but then sort of slows down his decision making process as he's not sure what to do finish his move. If he gets the right coaching, he'll develop into a good player.

Sammy sometimes does all the right things to get in the box or get past his man but his  final decision to either pass, shoot, or keep dribbling let him down. He gets a great head of steam and can really be a nightmare to a defender but then sort of slows down his decision making process as he's not sure what to do finish his move. If he gets the right coaching, he'll develop into a good player.

I agree although i don't think it's totally about coaching, the player has to develop themselves. Walcott and Nani being examples of players at great clubs who must have great coaches but who's decision making has let them down.

Sammy isn't a Premiership player imo but only time will tell. Could be majorly wrong here but my view is that people have high hopes for him purely because of his surname.

Well, if i were judging him on his surname i would think him a complete waste of a shirt.

Sammy isn't a Premiership player imo but only time will tell. Could be majorly wrong here but my view is that people have high hopes for him purely because of his surname.

Well, if i were judging him on his surname i would think him a complete waste of a shirt.

Aye me to, but a lot of our fans think Shola can do no wrong.

Not having that, like. Vuckic looks like a very comfortable footballer who just needs to learn the game.

I thought they both looked like they had plenty missing. Different bits missing i'll give you. Anyway, we'll see! Hope they both turn out to be cracking players. Think next season is possibly a bigger one for Vuckic than it is for Sammy.