NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

That's all well and good, but who do we then put on the pitch? :lol:

Replacements. We are allowed to sign replacements, we haven't got a transfer embargo on us last time I checked.  :lol:

We don't 'replace' anyone though do we? We buy bargains.

Guest VanBarduck

Might be at the U20 World Cup. More teams and France

yes, I'm sure we can afford Varane,Thauvin,Pogba,Digne,Kondogbia...

Kondogbia we could, he has a b5m clause. But bigger teams will be after him also.

Nothing financial to stop us going after him though.

It's not that. Sevilla have to pay the player a bonus of half the biggest formal offer he gets for him, in excess of €8m, if they refuse it. The actual clause is €20m.

Anyway, I don't think it's a player that you need right now.

Guest neesy111

Not that it's all that relevant, but apparently Weimann has agreed a new deal with Villa.

He'll be going to some better than us any case when he leaves Villa at some point imo.

I honestly couldn't imagine we'd sign Sakho if Colo stays, unless we flog Willo/Saylor. Which I really don't see both going. Personally, would love Sakho here, he's ACTUALLY a beast of a CB in terms of his strength vs what people said about Mapou. Mapou is your Colo style smooth ball player and Sakho is a your all around monster in the backline. Not sure how we'd have Mapou, Sakho, Colo, Saylor competing for 2 CB roles; I'd love that selection headache mind you.

I'd actually drool over Debuchy - Sakho - Colo - Mapou (sorry Santon) But essentially you could play the best out of Debuchy/Santon/Haidara/Mapou at the back position and Mapou would be fighting for a position with Sakho/Colo.