NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Simpson's taking the mickey a bit if he's unhappy. He should be counting his lucky stars that he's starting every week. You could argue that he is worth a raise because he helped promote us and consolidate our PL status, but the fact is - he isn't playing well enough to justify taking more money out of us.

Guthrie, on the other hand, i could probably understand. He's played his heart out to nail down a place, and has been lynched to accommodate under-performers. I think he's a good footballer and excellent backup - and i hope he stays - but wouldn't have any gripes if he wanted out. He would need replacing though, without a doubt.

:lol: wat

Y'alright chuck?

Mark Douglas ‏ @MsiDouglas

PLUS:'He's not happy.But if #nufc let him go they're making a huge mistake.'The agent of which Toon player said that?Revealed in #thejournal

Barton?...

Mark Douglas ‏ @MsiDouglas

PLUS:'He's not happy.But if #nufc let him go they're making a huge mistake.'The agent of which Toon player said that?Revealed in #thejournal

Barton?...

After everything that has happened over the last 12-18 months with players leaving, you'd though agents would stop making stupid comments like this.

Gosling will come good.

Not a chance, if only for the fact he's too far down the pecking order. His signing was just a low-risk gamble that hasn't worked out; he's looked extremely limited whenever he's played imo. Would have no problem with getting a few hundred grand back for him and promote one of/both our two young centre-mids, who both look very promising.

Gosling will come good.

Not a chance, if only for the fact he's too far down the pecking order. His signing was just a low-risk gamble that hasn't worked out; he's looked extremely limited whenever he's played imo. Would have no problem with getting a few hundred grand back for him and promote one of/both our two young centre-mids, who both look very promising.

Wonder what gosling is like as a RB?

Simpson's taking the mickey a bit if he's unhappy. He should be counting his lucky stars that he's starting every week. You could argue that he is worth a raise because he helped promote us and consolidate our PL status, but the fact is - he isn't playing well enough to justify taking more money out of us.

Guthrie, on the other hand, i could probably understand. He's played his heart out to nail down a place, and has been lynched to accommodate under-performers. I think he's a good footballer and excellent backup - and i hope he stays - but wouldn't have any gripes if he wanted out. He would need replacing though, without a doubt.

:lol: wat

Y'alright chuck?

Guthrie can have no complaints about pitch time.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Agree Yorkie, I don't think Gosling will ever play enough to get the chance to 'come good'. It's a shame for him really that he had the setback last January after his five minute debut because with our suspensions and injuries he could have had a good run.

Gosling will come good.

Who?