NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

jesus man, if these rumoured bids came off and we ended with gomis & remy pardew is going to meltdown...he has no idea what to do with too many midfielders and not enough strikers so trying to shoehorn cisse, gomis, remy, hba, cabaye, tiote, sissoko, gouff & jonas into the same team will literally break the dumb fuck

marv & anita might as well start looking for hobbies 'cause i think they'll have plenty of spare time :lol:

I do think the full-back positions are as good as they're ever gonna get under this lot. Santon and Debuchy are quality players and Anita and MYM are good back-up it would appear.

Agreed, also i know he's nowhere near ready at the moment i think Haidara has a lot of potential.

Much more pressing issues like strikers, winger and making sure Tiote never touches the starting eleven ever again.

How ever i don't expect anything more than the strikers we were linked with today.

Bardsley's decent.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbqschTO3d1qgraj2o1_500.gif

What's that supposed to convey?

Inaccuracy?

Fair enough. Coming from a Yank poster who knows as much about football away from NUFC as I do about Rugby I'll let it slide.

Bardsley's decent. I know the mongs don't want you saying it about a mackem/ex-mackem but he's a solid enough defender. Anyone claiming his lack of footballing ability negates that should probably be reminded of how many times they've advocated starting Cheick Tiote, ie a midfielder who can't play.

Fair enough. Coming from a Yank poster who knows as much about football away from NUFC as I do about Rugby I'll let it slide.

Bardsley's decent. I know the mongs don't want you saying it about a mackem/ex-mackem but he's a solid enough defender. Anyone claiming his lack of footballing ability negates that should probably be reminded of how many times they've advocated starting Cheick Tiote, ie a midfielder who can't play.

http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1233445870_ae19b02.gif

Bardsley's decent.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbqschTO3d1qgraj2o1_500.gif

What's that supposed to convey?

Inaccuracy?

I think I'd rather have Tiote at the club ahead of Bardsley, he's still the only one in our team who can break up play in the middle of the park. Cabaye is too slow to cover the pitch and Anita is probably lightweight.