NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

People forget how ridiculously cursed we seem to be with injuries. Most years we tend to be top of the injury league. Ofcourse we will miss someone like Perch.

Just off the top of my head;

Krul - struggled with injuries recently particularly ones that can be recurring.

Coloccini - has persistent back/hamstring trouble.

S.Taylor - when did he last play a full season?

Santon - quite a few hamstring pulls and also a known knee cartilage problem from when he first joined.

Debuchy- again hamstrings. Missed a fair few games for lille and had a few problems for us in his first half season.

Tiote- again muscle injuries

Cabaye-groin etc

Ben-Arfa- May be harsh but again hasn't yet played a full season for us in 3 years

Shola - :lol:

That's potentially 8 of our first 11 you know more than likely could miss chunks of next year and that's not to mention the likes of Vuckic, Gosling, Marveaux etc who also have their own history of problems.

:sadnod:

I'm glad we're trying to do something about it but there's every chance we'll continue to see long periods of not having most or all of our 'best team' available.

People forget how ridiculously cursed we seem to be with injuries. Most years we tend to be top of the injury league. Ofcourse we will miss someone like Perch.

Just off the top of my head;

Krul - struggled with injuries recently particularly ones that can be recurring.

Coloccini - has persistent back/hamstring trouble.

S.Taylor - when did he last play a full season?

Santon - quite a few hamstring pulls and also a known knee cartilage problem from when he first joined.

Debuchy- again hamstrings. Missed a fair few games for lille and had a few problems for us in his first half season.

Tiote- again muscle injuries

Cabaye-groin etc

Ben-Arfa- May be harsh but again hasn't yet played a full season for us in 3 years

Shola - :lol:

That's potentially 8 of our first 11 you know more than likely could miss chunks of next year and that's not to mention the likes of Vuckic, Gosling, Marveaux etc who also have their own history of problems.

:sadnod:

I'm glad we're trying to do something about it but there's every chance we'll continue to see long periods of not having most or all of our 'best team' available.

How many times did we all keep saying it last year. We've got a decent first 11 but I cannot for the life of me think of a game where we put out our best team with everyone fit? Maybe spurs first game? except the only player who looked up to speed in that game was ben arfa so not sure it counts.

Point is most likely we will rarely see our best 11 out unless we get lucky like we did in 11/12

Guest bimpy474

Mapou's first game was RB in Russia, and he played mint.

Well, at home to Ukranians, but your point stands

Oh yeah that's right, sorry. Cheers bubba ;)

Why haven't we signed anyone yet ffs

Because you touch yourself at night.

Can't you go one f***ing night Neesy!?

Aye, TT. It would mean he wasn't touching himself all the time. Do it for the good of the team.

IF we get Gomis through the door how much am i getting paid?

Why haven't we signed anyone yet ffs

Because you touch yourself at night.

Can't you go one f***ing night Neesy!?

Aye, TT. It would mean he wasn't touching himself all the time. Do it for the good of the team.

IF we get Gomis through the door how much am i getting paid?

I'm sure you'd be content with the signing as incentive for your part. That and the smile and longing eyes Nessy'll give you afterwards.

Thought I'd post this in the rumours rather than the actual thread but been told tonight that Remy is staying in the hilton tonight, for talks with us tomorrow.

Very much friend of a friend sort of stuff from a guy who supposedly works security at the hotel.

I will will more than likely be proved wrong tomorrow.

That Jeroen Zoet who we've been linked with (and allegedly bid for) seems likely to be PSV #1 according to varying people on Twitter. They play in the CL tomorrow against our old foes Zulte Waregem.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 15m

#Nufc still pursuing Remy loan & Gomis bid remains on table, although momentum felt by club on Friday re latter  dented by Lyon's demands.

Still looks to be between those 3, or combination of them, but then it has been for weeks, tiresomely.

#Nufc still pursuing Remy loan & Gomis bid remains on table, although momentum felt by club on Friday re latter  dented by Lyon's demands.

Still looks to be between those 3, or combination of them, but then it has been for weeks, tiresomely.

Wasted over half of pre-season getting them settled in and forming understandings. Something Pardew and selected others stated was very important after the January signings' initial impact wore off.

So frustrating indeed.

There comes a time when you stick to your guns and hold out on prices and then there are times you step up, pay the premium and back your team to perform on the pitch and the money spent on wages will be returned ten fold in the form of better league finishes, etc.

Our lack of professionalism in the "boardroom" level is shocking and embarrassing. There's not an ounce of planning, ambition, or respect for those playing and coaching day-to-day and of course us the supporters.