NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Why the fuck would Ince or anyone else who's remotely aware of what's going on at our club join?

Because we are a fucking huge load bigger than Blackpool? I don't like the situation at the moment but fucking hell, the pessimism is mental.

Why the fuck would Ince or anyone else who's remotely aware of what's going on at our club join?

Because we are a fucking huge load bigger than Blackpool? I don't like the situation at the moment but fucking hell, the pessimism is mental.

Yup.

He probably likes massive wage increases too.

Guest bimpy474

What's Gourcuff valued at? Not that i believe any of that article.

Available for 7m apparently.  Steal of a deal tbh.

Aye, had quite a lot of injuries i read recently.

Last time I hear Gourcuff's name it was from the French lot telling him he was s**** from the stands of the pre-Euro friendlies.

He's talented as f*ck but has issues with injuries.... hopefully if we were to get him we can get him fit and playing to his best.

Because at his best he makes Cabaye look like a pub player and i'm serious.

Other thing is he's fantastic from corners and free kicks so that's a plus :lol:

Last time I hear Gourcuff's name it was from the French lot telling him he was s**** from the stands of the pre-Euro friendlies.

He's talented as f*ck but has issues with injuries.... hopefully if we were to get him we can get him fit and playing to his best.

Because at his best he makes Cabaye look like a pub player and i'm serious.

Other thing is he's fantastic from corners and free kicks so that's a plus :lol:

And we have an amazing track record with keeping players fit.