January transfer aperture ceases to exist!

Benwell Lad
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's full of s*** Redknapp I f***ing hate the man. There'll be no phantom defender coming in and Bassong will continue to be chained up in his basement for another six months and he's obviously had Joe Jordan go round hitting hamstrings with a hammer while he's been getting economical with the truth in court  so Pienaar can't move.

He's a t*** he just hordes players

bassong going to wolves apparently lol

He's full of s*** Redknapp I f***ing hate the man. There'll be no phantom defender coming in and Bassong will continue to be chained up in his basement for another six months and he's obviously had Joe Jordan go round hitting hamstrings with a hammer while he's been getting economical with the truth in court  so Pienaar can't move.

Did any of the players that jumped ship go on to better things?

Didn't Maynard reject Wigan :lol:

For the sake of 6 months I would hold on and get to play at least a full season in the Premiership tbf. I think West Ham are by far the best long term prospect of the two clubs. Wigan go down and they won't be coming back up for a long, long time imo.

Owen. He's won the league.

Everton - they do like their strikers.

Who the fuck doesn't? Nah, I'm more partial to a winger me like.

In fairness you can't say we don't have forwards/strikers to choose from. We've probably had about 10, maybe more, who have played this year; just unfortunately the majority of them are shite.

Owen. He's won the league.

martins like literally won the league cup

Spurs actually want Ryan Nelson. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

harry the bastard, when interviewed i knew it was too good that he kept the name of who they were after quiet so he has to get in touch with SSN to let them know who THE OTHER CLUBS player was.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Wonder if Pardew has a countdown running at the place wherever he currently is like people have on New Year's Eve. :lol:

Best guess is an old WW2 bunker with his hands over his ears screaming "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU MIKE"

Guest kingdawson

Not sure if it's old news (LOL GIGGS!!!!) on here, but Pienaar was apparently close to a return until Spurs realised they couldn't get Krasic in.

the knob wanted a permanent transfer.

Wonder if Pardew has a countdown running at the place wherever he currently is like people have on New Year's Eve. :lol:

Best guess is an old WW2 bunker with his hands over his ears screaming "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU MIKE"

Or at a bank, desperately trying to break Mike's account....