Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest johnson293

Quote from a Spurs fan on another forum I use...

I have to say, I am quite jealous at the astute signings that Newcastle are making these days. Certainly would have fancied Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse as alternatives for striking roles.

:smug:

Guest johnson293

Radio Newcastle said they thought it would be confirmed around 8pm this evening.  The player has left to join up with the Senegal squad and they are just finishing off the paperwork.

So no pic with shirt? :okay:

Yeah, it'll have been taken ready to be publsihed once paperwork confimred

Guest bimpy474

Radio Newcastle said they thought it would be confirmed around 8pm this evening.  The player has left to join up with the Senegal squad and they are just finishing off the paperwork.

They would have done all those already ;)

I have to say, I am quite jealous at the astute signings that Newcastle are making these days. Certainly would have fancied Demba Ba and Papiss Cisse as alternatives for striking roles.

It is quite a regular feature on other club forums these days - a lot of praise for our scouting and signings and questioning their own club's set up.

"as alternatives" :lol:

There's probably like 4-5 sides in the world who wouldn't

Guest bimpy474

They would have done all those already ;)

They'll just get Skirge on the case :snod:

:snod:

Incredible, fantastic news, and totally unexpected. Have to give credit where it's due, Ashley and Llambiarse have done something positive once again. All credit again to our manager and the scouting setup we seem to have.

Anyways, does this signal an end for Shola? Or is.... *sigh*... Ba going to leave, so this is the replacement?

Shola's never going anywhere, no point in pretending otherwise.

Would really like us to shift Lovenkrands in this window now though.  Ranger too probably, clear the kid has no future here.

much rather lovens stay and shola leave,  wonder which club would have him?  wolves?  lol