Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I had a dream last night Steven Taylor was on this morning singing with Boyzone as their new member, but he was being suspended from above on wires flying around like a panto fairy as his leg couldn't touch the ground as it was in a cast. He was also wearing very dark makeup but surprised me how good a singer he was.

I had a dream last night Steven Taylor was on this morning singing with Boyzone as their new member, but he was being suspended from above on wires flying around like a panto fairy as his leg couldn't touch the ground as it was in a cast. He was also wearing very dark makeup but surprised me how good a singer he was.

:saylor:

Ginola only scored 7 goals for us and before you say it I know that there was more to his game than that because I was watching.  Just found that surprising when I first realised.  Robert was ace and did more in an NUFC shirt by a long shot imo, although he couldn't dream of matching Ginola's sensational form in the first 6 months he was with us.

Cant believe he only scored 7 goals for us!

Not seen much of the city yet.

Looking forward to the game, been told a lot the pressure of the #9

Eto'o is his greatest inspiration in football, followed by Drogba.

Chelsea is who he followed in English football, so looks forward to that game most - makes a point that his heart is firmly with Newcastle now.

He loves Senegalese Tea.

Asked about who will score more between him and Demba, says he's more worried about working as a pairing for the benefit of the team than any competition between the two.

ooo, big match Preview up with wor Papiss.

Owt interesting?

9 questions chosen off twitter to ask Papiss.

Q1: What are your first thoughts of Newcastle as a club and a city?

A: First of all, i know that it is a big club, a great club, at the moment i don't know much about the city, but what i've seen outside the city it seems nice.

Q2: 50,000 people will be watching on Sunday, how much are you looking forward to it?

A: Yes, yes, really excited, that's what i'm here for so i'm really looking forward to the match.

Q3: What do you think you will add to this team?

A: What can i bring to the team? Well i'm going to do as i've always done. I've found a good place in this team, so i'm just going to bring what i've always done and always be there for the rest of the group.

Q4: How confident are you that you can uphold the glory of the number 9 shirt?

A: Yes, yes, it's a good opportunity and as i said today i'm going to look after the shirt carefully. People say that it is a number that comes with responsibility so i'm going to do everything i can to show that i am worthy.

Q5: Who is your biggest inspiration in football?

A: My greatest inspiration? I've always liked Samuel Eto'o. He's someone i really admire. And Didier Drogba aswell.

Q6: Who do you most look forward to playing against in the Premier League?

A: I've always admired Chelsea so i'm looking forward to that game, but now i'm here at Newcastle and my heart is here with me.

Q7: Demba loves Strawberry Syrup. What food or drink gets you going?

A: Tea, I really like Senegalese tea with all the dishes you have along with it.

Q8: Who do you think will score more in 2012 - you or Demba?

A: That won't be easy seeing as he's already scored 15 goals. I also hope that i'll score lots of goals but we will see, we will see. I'm not here to compete against Demba. I'm here to work well with him and try and put the team ahead.

Q9: Do you have a special celebration when you score?

A: I pray, to thank God.