Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

That Steve Claridge video :lol: "he's doing a Gary Neville"

The Independent article is a fucking sham. Vermaelen's goal against us as goal of the season? How much of an agenda does the clueless fucking cunt harbour, exactly?

Reading that they have about 2 pages arguing about how ingenious it is for us to have a multi-denominational prayer room for players whilst in France you don't get any :D

Les buts qu'il plante en ce moment ce type...Hallucinant.

--

I don't know what he's saying when describing Cisse's goal, but I can only imagine he's putting it down to some sort of mental acid trip as opposed to believing it actually happened.

Guest Roger Kint

Disappointed no fan videos of the goal have surfaced :(

You mean, from the ground?

Its disgraceful nobody was expecting him to launch it from there tbh

On the Foreign football page which links to that each team is given a mini-intro (Man Utd - 'After Scholes', Liverpool 'R.I.P.' etc). Ours is 'La remontee' = 'The Ascent'.

We're on the top of said page at the minute btw, as well as a 1300 post thread about us on page 3 which has been locked.

http://www.footmarseille.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=18

I think they've stretched it to people, at some point in their families' histories, possibly, came from the African continent.

Should stick Suarez and Crouch on the list by all accounts if that's the criteria lol.

Every player on that list could have played for an African nation, was born in an African nation, or was conceived by African parents. People like Onuoha and Welbeck do not play for African nations, but they are obviously connected to the continent.