Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

TRon you are an imbecile. I have clearly explained to you why your question is facile yet you continue?

You waffled on about how a different type of striker would bring others into the game more, but you didn't explain how that would lead to this team scoring goals. Because you can outplay teams every week but if they score and you don't you still lose. Now one more time...if we have a striker holding the ball up which one of our midfielders or wide players will be storming in to power in the finish?

People claimed Demba - wide, Cisse up top = better results and football.

It did. Are you totally forgetting last season where we actually did play Demba out wide and Cissé central or something? You know, that season where we finished 5th?

I realise it's not a like for like comparison but there's a question which has been bugging me for a while: Is Cisse any better than Martins?

No he's far worse. We should send him back to Africa to chase chickens and cook missionaries.

I think back and remember how Martins sometimes (no, actually, quite often) seemed to get the ball, then shit himself as he suddenly became clueless what to do with the fucking thing. I've seen Cisse do that more than once this season too. It's not what you need to be seeing up front.

I realise it's not a like for like comparison but there's a question which has been bugging me for a while: Is Cisse any better than Martins?

No he's far worse. We should send him back to Africa to chase chickens and cook missionaries.

:lol: :lol:

I think back and remember how Martins sometimes (no, actually, quite often) seemed to get the ball, then shit himself as he suddenly became clueless what to do with the fucking thing. I've seen Cisse do that more than once this season too. It's not what you need to be seeing up front.

he was brought in for loads of money.... he can't be that shit.

Guest Phil K

This bloke deserves far better, the only one that gave a f*** yesterday imo.

Well said. This attacking Cisse is baffling.

How many times has he rescued Newcastle with late goals this season ?

"What have you done for me lately" - odd how some players never get that attitude though.

Guest Nikos34

Cissé is clearly not a player you would ever associate with the words 'class' or even 'clever' but he is a centre forward who will weigh in with a lot of goals, providing that the team he plays in sets itself up to take the game to the opposition. We have not done this at all this season, even on those rare occasions when our attacking options have all been available. Pardew seems to see him as a striker who can nick us a 1-0 win as long as you stifle the opposition at the other end, but actually Cissé hasn't got the ability to hold the ball up on his own or drop deep to influence a game. Admittedly, he hasn't been as clinical this season when he has had chances but in a lot of games he has been the only recognised attacking player on the pitch. What ever happened to playing 90 minutes with 2 forwards up top anyway?

This bloke deserves far better, the only one that gave a f*** yesterday imo.

:lol: is the date of this showing up as 1/1/1970 for anyone else?

On Tapatalk? Happens all the time for me.