Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest firetotheworks

I haven't read any other comments, but as far as I'm concerned he's an out of form striker that's just scored 2 and missed 2 sitters. I have no problem.

Two goals disallowed, one not his fault Sissoko was deffo off.. the 2nd not his fault he was level but blew two great chances by hitting the keeper.

You mean on right?

For the first disallowed goal, flag stayed down until Sissoko touch the ball, he was off when it was played like. Looked a correct decision to me.

Two goals disallowed, one not his fault Sissoko was deffo off.. the 2nd not his fault he was level but blew two great chances by hitting the keeper.

You mean on right?

For the first disallowed goal, flag stayed down until Sissoko touch the ball, he was off when it was played like. Looked a correct decision to me.

:lol:

The 1st goal was miles onside, it wasn't even in doubt when the ball was played.

He was onside by a fair distance, replays confirmed it.

I was sat level with the 6 yard box so was hard to tell but from there he looked off.. also radio newc seemed certain he was off.

So both goals were robbed off us then ?

He was onside by a fair distance, replays confirmed it.

I was sat lebel with the 6 yard box so was hard to tell but from there he looked off.. also radio newc seemed certain he was off.

So both goals were robbed off us then ?

Yes

Guest neesy111

He has to start scoring soon simple as, I can't defend him now.  If he doesn't score soon he'll rightly go down at this moment as a 1 season wonder.

He's a million times worse at getting offside than Shola as well.

He has to start scoring soon simple as, I can't defend him now.  If he doesn't score soon he'll rightly go down at this moment as a 1 season wonder.

He scored tonight.

Guest neesy111

He scored tonight.

No he didn't.

Guest firetotheworks

When you look at the facts today, you must admit he was poor.

Still, I reckon he'll grab 2 at S'hampton.

You're fast becoming the worst poster, not just on here, but in the world. Congrats.

Feel for him, had it not been for two poor decisions we would not be debating this, he scored two tonight, ok they won't stand but he knows they should. No idea if that will help his confidence or not but Pardew needs to try and ensure it does. Use the fact he was robbed of two goals to fire him up.

Wish we had an alternative to take the pressure off. Worry all you like but he starts every game he can with the squad we've got upfront.

Gouffran when Ben Arfa is fit, that's all really. And I don't think it'd happen anyway tbh.

Wish we had an alternative to take the pressure off. Worry all you like but he starts every game he can with the squad we've got upfront.

Gouffran when Ben Arfa is fit, that's all really. And I don't think it'd happen anyway tbh.

seems to be a totally different option/player to Cisse, the alternative is Shola . Ugh.  :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/cDhQ0R5.png

Finished this brilliantly well. Don't see how he can be criticised for such a marginal decision going against him.

The other was obviously a massive fuckup.

he looks level on that screenshot. The first one I thought one of Cisse and/or Sissoko looked offside earlier in the build up but I've not seen replays or tv footage yet.