Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Use this as an excuse to push him toward the door and sell for a lot more than we paid for him, buy Bent for <£5m to replace.

We don't even need to guess who wins again.

Sounds about right. Cabaye also seems to be on the

Sounds about right. Cabaye also seems to be on the auction floor. I wouldn't have a problem with it if we had a competent coherent management structure in place.

aucton

Use this as an excuse to push him toward the door and sell for a lot more than we paid for him, buy Bent for <£5m to replace.

We don't even need to guess who wins again.

Very easy story to make up, but then again that was said about the whole dispute thing in the first place.

The club is all over the place right now.

That's the worrying thing. Loads of bullshit coming from Kinnear and Pardew - nothing from the owner, bodies being shipped out and no-one coming in. It's hard to see anything beyond a relegation fight, at this moment in time.

The club is dying again, IMO. Not far off from what happened when KK walked. :(

If you are talking about when KK walked in 2008, then you are spot on, although I think its even worse now because everyone in football has Ashley weighed up and not many decent managers would work for him whereas had he made a decent effort in 2008 there was still a chance of getting a half-decent replacement.

No chance now, and unless the club is sold, the fans have little to look forward to in the foreseeable future.

Its even worse than when KK left as a player and then Arthur Cox resigned because the board wouldn't let him spend on new players just after we got promoted in 1984 - at least we had Beardsley and Waddle, with Gazza coming through then....we have nothing like that base now although a good manager could do far better with this squad than Pardew.

Madras, Kanoute and there is also another example (I forget now) of a player who both were allowed to wear a shirt with the logo of their favourite charity by their respective clubs, instead of alienating them and telling them to train on their own (that's IF this story is even f***ing true, sounds like bollocks to me). It would not be earth-shattering or leave the entire league in limbo, as you're assuming it might. It's really not a f***ing big deal unless the club chooses to make it one.

kanoute only lasted a couple of games before wearing the logo and that was in spain where the rules may be different, who knows if he was told he had to.

what I mean about the can of worms is , lets say a club is sponsored by  carlsberg and some players object to that on religous grounds, others object to the barclays logo similarly while others object to the kit makers logo as they abuse the laws on child labour or even because they have been paid by another manufacturer.

edit....online I can only find that kanoute wore a blank top, possibly that he blanked it out himself, not one with a charity on but thats just after a quick search, may be wrong.

Very easy story to make up, but then again that was said about the whole dispute thing in the first place.

The club is all over the place right now.

shambles is the word that springs to mind.

Im not investing anymore stress in it tho while these fuckers are here, prefer just to laugh at them now.

I wonder If Ashley just wanted to get to next season in prem to get the big TV deal with no intention of spending it, and not giving a fuck about the consequences.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Apparently he is the only muslim on the team who follows Ramadan strictly so he has been given a different training regime to the rest of the squad for now while he copes with starving the full day

Bullshit story

Guest bimpy474

Not that i believe the story, but i do like the forced to part, forced at gunpoint, frogmarched maybe ?, what type of forced was it?.

And if Cisse has refused, he can get to fuck with that shit, the hypocrite. He can't just cherry pick a reason. He gambles which is against his religion and i'm most certain he does other things from Zionism trapping or whatever shit they call it.

What utter bollocks, fuck religion and fuck religion being involved in Football, sport and just about anything else for that matter. Makes my piss boil.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Where's that From nobby

No news source but a few mates saying it.

Makes sense though and I refuse to believe anything papers spout about us right now, just looking for anything to make a story out of since we're a mess atm

Guest chicken little

the guts of three pages discussing an unsubstantiated lee ryder tweet (that seems to have metastasized into content-free stories in the mirror and mail).

it is understood that certain internet users consider such statements as reasonable grounds for disastrous what-if scenarios involving all kinds of toys leaving all kinds of prams.

meanwhile, sources close to chicken little describe him as "constantly bemused" by people choosing to accept the useless twat's tweets without any substantiation.

Yeah - not going to believe this one without hearing from the player/players representation or the club. If he is genuinely the only player strictly practicing Ramadan then it makes sense that he wouldn't be training outdoors in a heatwave.