Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

If he stays i can see him scoring 20+ goals, yes 20!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Over the duration of his contract.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well laugh a bit more! I honestly can't see us being as shit as last season, he played a lot on the wing and looked out of confidence. Played as the main striker with hopefully some better service i think he could score 20.

Guest icemanblue

I don't see why that's funny at all.

It's not, really. It's TT's bit, for the moment. How many did he get in all competitions, in this abortion of a season? 13? Not even remotely out of the question for him to get 20 with some actual service.

All depends on whether we have sorted out the supply issue and that he isn't feeding on scraps. A better understanding between the players and none of the strangers-on-a-pitch BS will help immensely too.

As it stands currently, he's not even been involved in pre-season matches so far.

Well laugh a bit more! I honestly can't see us being as shit as last season,he played a lot on the wing and looked out of confidence. Played as the main striker with hopefully some better service i think he could score 20.

Unless we have very different definitions of 'a lot' he really didn't play a lot on the wing at all. He played about 6 games there, that isn't a lot when he played nearly 40 games.

Yes, when you are low on confidence as a striker you easily over work things. A few goals wrongly disallowed and no HBA that could pass and create more space for him. And still got 13.

Yes, when you are low on confidence as a striker you easily over work things. A few goals wrongly disallowed and no HBA that could pass and create more space for him. And still got 13.

13 in 44+ games. If he stops being a tart and stays I think he'll have a great year, but there's no denying how rotten he was for large parts of last year.

I really do think we will regret letting Cisse go. He was very poor at times last season but I just get the feeling he will have a better year this year. Especially if he could play off someone like Gomis for example.

I really don't want Cisse to go. The service he got last season was shockingly poor - we'll not get a better replacement.

Well laugh a bit more! I honestly can't see us being as s*** as last season,he played a lot on the wing and looked out of confidence. Played as the main striker with hopefully some better service i think he could score 20.

Unless we have very different definitions of 'a lot' he really didn't play a lot on the wing at all. He played about 6 games there, that isn't a lot when he played nearly 40 games.

Long enough to affect his confidence and morale though one could argue?

Just let him wear a f***ing charity logo or something there problem solved ffs

i'm not necessarily against that but would it lead to others doing the same thing and in the end the sponsors not bothering (not too bad a thing) or paying the players directly to "persuade" them which means more money leaving the game to the players.

What if the club lets players choose their sponsors, every player. give players a % cut based on the deal to discourage any excessive brown paper enveloping

might be a bit of hassle for the club if they have to manage it mind. (I doubt we'd adopt this but I mean more generally across the board)

Williamson would be sponsored by B&M bargains or Munchies 2

Jonas - Discount UK

Ben Arfa - Spice of Punjab

Unlikely, he's only scored 20 goals in a season once in his career

Twice, including the half-n-half season when he transferred to us.

Make sure you do the FM research right. :lol: