Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest WashyGeordie

Just seen this aswell on SSN.

Freiburg bag new striker

Freiburg have snapped up striker Sebastian Freis, which has added to speculation that star striker Papiss Cisse could be on his way in January.

Fuck a duck, naff off for 20 minutes and come back to this. :lol:  Without trawling through does it seem real?

If we take a step back, it doesn't seem to fit in with our transfer policy. I've just become apprehensive about Ba's future tbh :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Douglas reckons it will be done by the days end. YES!!!!!!

End of today he said just now.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Reckon it'll be done by close of play... Just broke the news to Danny Simpson! Even players in the dark over Toon targets #stealth #nufc

Fuck a duck, naff off for 20 minutes and come back to this. :lol:  Without trawling through does it seem real?

If we take a step back, it doesn't seem to fit in with our transfer policy. I've just become apprehensive about Ba's future tbh :lol:

one of my first thoughts also, we'll see

Guest bimpy474

FFS go a bit wild will ya, even if it only lasts a day :D

When he's standing next to Pardew holding a Newcastle shirt smiling like his bezzie mate, that's when I'll get excited.

For all we know, he'll turn up pass the medical but have a shit smile and Pardew doesn't do shit smiles. Far from a done deal, so I'm with Richy on this one.

Guest bimpy474

We're going to have to sign another striker as well because the African Nations is on again next season.

Nah Shola will still be here for that :D

Guest WashyGeordie

We're going to have to sign another striker as well because the African Nations is on again next season.

Nah Shola will still be here for that :D

Maybe he'll get a call up too!

JP #9