Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Mackems reckoned they were getting him yesterday

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/16414/7435918/Cisse-flattered-at-Cats-link

Freiburg striker Papiss Cisse has admitted he is flattered to be linked with a move to Premier League side Sunderland.

However, he did slip in

"I'm flattered by the interest of Sunderland and other clubs," he told Sky Sports. "I'd like to one day play in England.

"I love the Premier League and want to make my name there like my mate Demba Ba is doing with Newcastle at the moment.

Guest johnson293

The only slight negative with this potential signing, is that he's a Senegal temamate of Demba Ba.... so we still gonna be without a main striker till Senegal are knocked out of the ACoN.

Though hopefully this short-term pain is followed by long-term gain!

Also, if he is flying over to the UK to finalise the deal, I hope Demba Ba isn't on the same flight??!!

Ryder cobbling together 3 pars on the Chronicle website. :lol:

legged it back from the beehive when the news broke on their telly, barely breaking pace to grab his mid-afternoon bacon butty, key card wouldn't work at thompson house back door, had to type the thing up on his phone, pure adrenalin pumping through those fingers, pork fats coursing through his veins. real living on the edge journalism at its best.

Mackems reckoned they were getting him yesterday

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/16414/7435918/Cisse-flattered-at-Cats-link

Freiburg striker Papiss Cisse has admitted he is flattered to be linked with a move to Premier League side Sunderland.

However, he did slip in

"I'm flattered by the interest of Sunderland and other clubs," he told Sky Sports. "I'd like to one day play in England.

"I love the Premier League and want to make my name there like my mate Demba Ba is doing with Newcastle at the moment.

Haha brilliant. If they really are mates aswell then i am picturing a Cole + Yorke style partnership. Thats aslong as this isnt demba's replacement  :undecided:

Guest bimpy474

Just one worry, hate this but its warranted, if Cisse is flying back from the ANC to do a medical and sign for us (hopefully), no reason Demba Ba wouldn't do the same to another team.

Not that i think that as i reckon Cisse has come here because of Demba, just thinking of Demba, Papa and Hatem up front  :dance:

Quite surprised by the celerity of the alleged deal. Most sources seem to suggest the two clubs have a reached an agreement already, and the player himself is already (reportedly) Newcastle-bound to discuss terms!

mmm... love their bitterness. Trying to put a positive spin on it "That's Ba gone then".

"With MON in charge, if we wanted him he'd have been coming here to be honest. We're clearly looking elsewhere."

:aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

Guest bimpy474

We're going to have to sign another striker as well because the African Nations is on again next season.

Nah Shola will still be here for that :D

Maybe he'll get a call up too!

JP #9

What if Nigeria had made the ANC we would have lost all 3........:D

Ryder cobbling together 3 pars on the Chronicle website. :lol:

legged it back from the beehive when the news broke on their telly, barely breaking pace to grab his mid-afternoon bacon butty, key card wouldn't work at thompson house back door, had to type the thing up on his phone, pure adrenalin pumping through those fingers, pork fats coursing through his veins. real living on the edge journalism at its best.

:lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Can't help but shit myself that if it's this easy to sort a deal out for a player in the ACN that the same could be done for Demba :scared:

Hahahahaha beat you by 23 secs :D

Guest WashyGeordie

Not gonna lie, I'm massively worried somebody is on the way out to pay for this.

Well Lovenkrands is on his way in the summer.

Just one worry, hate this but its warranted, if Cisse is flying back from the ANC to do a medical and sign for us (hopefully), no reason Demba Ba wouldn't do the same to another team.

Not that i think that as i reckon Cisse has come here because of Demba, just thinking of Demba, Papa and Hatem up front  :dance:

He hasn't left for the ANC yet. He goes out tomorrow.

mmm... love their bitterness. Trying to put a positive spin on it "That's Ba gone then".

"With MON in charge, if we wanted him he'd have been coming here to be honest. We're clearly looking elsewhere."

:aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

Yeah Emile Fucking Heskey. Enjoy!!