Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest neesy111

Newcastle United in talks with Papiss Cisse

NEWCASTLE UNITED are attempting to pull off a major coup by snapping up Senegal goal machine Papiss Cisse.

The player today jetted into Tyneside and became the Magpies' first January signing from German club Freiburg - the side he has netted 37 goals in 65 games.

Poor writing that Lee....

Guest neesy111

Could Demba Ba even be sold this transfer window. That would mean him signing for different clubs in 3 consecutive windows?

Not a problem.  3 clubs in 1 season is another matter.

Not gonna lie, I'm massively worried somebody is on the way out to pay for this.

Well Lovenkrands is on his way in the summer.

Tiote is the only player I'm worried about going in this window, really don't think Ba will go.

Just one worry, hate this but its warranted, if Cisse is flying back from the ANC to do a medical and sign for us (hopefully), no reason Demba Ba wouldn't do the same to another team.

dont be daft....its tiote who's leaving

:troll:

Just one worry, hate this but its warranted, if Cisse is flying back from the ANC to do a medical and sign for us (hopefully), no reason Demba Ba wouldn't do the same to another team.

Not that i think that as i reckon Cisse has come here because of Demba, just thinking of Demba, Papa and Hatem up front  :dance:

He hasn't left for the ANC yet. He goes out tomorrow.

Exactly - once the tournament starts it will be much more difficult for players just to fly back to England to complete deals.

Guest bimpy474

Not that i think that as i reckon Cisse has come here because of Demba, just thinking of Demba, Papa and Hatem up front  :dance:

He hasn't left for the ANC yet. He goes out tomorrow.

Sky Sports story reckons he has flown back from their training camp thingy, it says flying back to their camp after signing for us ;)

Guest bimpy474

Could Demba Ba even be sold this transfer window. That would mean him signing for different clubs in 3 consecutive windows?

Cant sign for 3 clubs in a season is the rule i think.

Guest bimpy474

Do you think its a 10 million pound transfer, wouldnt be surprised if it is a complicated deal based on number of appearances and goals he scores. Fucking amazing news this though

I reckon he has a release clause, still think we wouldn't spend £10m on Messi let alone any other bugger.

Edit : my apologises mate, it is indeed for £10m :)