Adrian Mariappa stays at Watford

Skirge

We'll get this lad in the end methinks. We've got 7 hours 3 and 43 minutes 49 minutes left to sort something.

We can still do our business down in London after Watford's game like (which is presumably what we do most of the time anyway?).

We'll get this lad in the end methinks. We've got 7 hours 3 and 43 minutes 49 minutes left to sort something.

We can still do our business down in London after Watford's game like (which is presumably what we do most of the time anyway?).

howay man there's no chance of a deal- do you think they'd let him play? :lol:

Guest Dontooner

Just think we could get better in the summer, with quite a couple of promising CB out of contract or are available to be brought,,, Not that i dont like the kid but it seems we can do better over the long term if we sign on long term value.

even if he'd signed i've no doubt we'd have gone for better in the summer.

If we got Colo signed up and Steven back, it might not happen. we would have 4 pretty decent center backs. Still prefer young and up coming over the long term in 3 years he would take over colo like.

howay man there's no chance of a deal- do you think they'd let him play? :lol:

Maybe I'm clutching at straws........

But we'll see, 3 and a half hours left.

Guest Dontooner

If we get him as 4th choice now, we could possibly sell Williamson in the summer, reckon we could get £2-3m for him now, and still go for someone like Douglas in the summer leaving us with Coloccini, Taylor, newbie, Marriappa.

yeah that would work, just as long as we keep bringing in young and hopefuls. Ideally a ball player on the right side to compliment colo

Saying he is withdrawn from the squad now? (according norwegian pl-studio)

1925: Watford fans, be afraid. Be very afraid. Adrian Mariappa is playing for the Hornets against Millwall tonight and looks likely to be staying put. But striker Marvin Sordell, who looked very lively when I saw him against Tottenham in the FA Cup last week, is not playing. BBC Sport understands he was withdrawn from the starting line-up at the request of the club's owner.