sunderland

JH

Paxton: please take 24hrs muted to think about why we don't post video clips on this site. We are not rtg, we don't not break rules, laws or our sisters hymens for a cheap laughs or point scoring.

Thanks. :)

Harsh. :lol:

Ah no, the macum pillock is back.

Seriously is anyone who considers the criminal thug Cattermole a decent footballer worth communicating with ?

If so then perhaps we should change the title thread to his user name as he seems to have taken it over anyway.

Cattermole used to be a dirty liability, but he has calmed down this season and actually played football.  :kasper:

Lets be honest the sending of in the derby was a bit too far.

Let's be honest he should have been off in the first minute.

Can you justify Tiote's punch to Cattermole's face then?

If you don't believe me I can provide video evidence.

:lol:

Punch? He runs into him. I wish someone would actually clock the twat mind.

Tbf, the more you watch it, the more you can't help but think there's no reason for that second arm to fly in. But could you blame him when some radge of a spunk bubble makes it clear he's aiming to fuck you from the first whistle, then proceeds to attempt it? Shock horror, if your player wasn't such a cunt, our player probabyl wouldn't have done something that isn't a regular occurance for him, unlike your radge of a spunk bubble.

And that's not to say Tiote doesn't commit niggly fouls, mistimed challenges etc, it's well documented on here we're always worried about his level of yellow cards. But at least he doesn't go out with the aim of simply kicking the shit out of them due to his own little man syndrome regarding his lack of ability.

Seriously is anyone who considers the criminal thug Cattermole a decent footballer worth communicating with ?

If so then perhaps we should change the title thread to his user name as he seems to have taken it over anyway.

Cattermole used to be a dirty liability, but he has calmed down this season and actually played football.  :kasper:

Please provide away. ;)

That's entrapment.. :lol:

Please provide away. ;)

Not really , he ticked the box to say he had read the rules when he signed up.

Please provide away. ;)

Not really , he ticked the box to say he had read the rules when he signed up.

...and answered "How many days is the ban for posting football clips/streams/fixture lists on this forum?" with "14".

Ah, Mackems.

Guest firetotheworks

He hasn't been an arsehole, so I see no reason why to be one and treat him like one. Fair enough on the breaking the rules side of things, but the replies to him are a bit ott like. We're the ones who are supposed to be above that kind of reactionary, backwards shite man.

He hasn't been an arsehole, so I see no reason why to be one and treat him like one. Fair enough on the breaking the rules side of things, but the replies to him are a bit ott like. We're the ones who are supposed to be above that kind of reactionary, backwards shite man.

:thup: With you.  Like you say though the bans are fair enough.