sunderland

JH

Guest sicko2ndbest

The fact that this thread has 258 pages suggests we have just as much of an interest in them as they do in us??

Guest johnson293

The fact that this thread has 258 pages suggests we have just as much of an interest in them as they do in us??

I don't think thats ever been argued, tbh - however, what we don't do is start a new thread for anything and everything associated with them, as they do for NUFC.

They have one today about 'Steven Taylor's horrible grin'. :lol:

Guest Spark

Not really. Like I said on the first page, this thread is basically for laughing at idiots on RTG. Hardly any discussion about Sunderland and their fixtures.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=695544

I'm honestly not sure if they're serious or not? The OP obviously isn't but some of the replies...

I quite like this one

A bit, but still solber enough to think clearly. Enough to come to the conclusion that we shouldn't aim for less. We can beat anyone on a good day; we just need 25 good days and 13 normal days against the minnows resulting in 10 wins.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=695544#ixzz1tKPPTm3y

So 1 half the season some team is a big team, the second half they're minnows.

Are you a 1992er? I bet he's a 1992er, and him, and he's DEFINITELY a 92er.

Fucking hell, she's a 92er as well, phwoaar, 92 all over her.

Hard to find a more concentrated group of imbeciles than the population of that forum.

You can see the mackem logic machine working.  Well, working in the sense of those impossible MC Escher style machines you get.  The Mags have got up to fourth this season with shit players just by having good days, having luck and by playing teams when they were shit.  With out much superior team, if we emulate that, we'll be going for the title.

Another reason why we're classier than them. That, my friends, is the one thing you can give you say about us - the club/supporters don't embarass themselves a tenth as much as the Mags. We will always be morally superior at least, regardless about the fortunes of the clubs.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=12457172#post12457172#ixzz1tKyrFC7K

'Morally superior'... that's a new one :lol:

What sunderland fans see themselves as

http://www.cedmagic.com/featured/he-man/he-man.jpg

what they actually are

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.3233543.1301480342!image/4240160826.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/4240160826.jpg

I think SBR was spat on by NUFC fans...when we signed KK as a player and he was dropped by SBR who was then England manager.  I think it was at the Rotherham game.

Aye, but anything about us and SBR and the mackems immediately start with 'The Mags hounded him out and spat on him', like the the spitting incident was connected to him losing his job as manager here, when in fact it was 30 years ago,  when he was unconnected to the club - that's not to defend it in any way, mind.

Tbf, all 52,000 of the current SJP crowd did all queue up to spit on him to a man. Not just a select few gobshite arseholes back in 1982.

And every last single one of us beeeeeeewed, and hated him when FFS moved him on. It is particularly sad how they try to spin things unfavourably on issues such as SBR which should, one would hope, overwhelmingly overshadow regional football rivalry. Know it's not all on the mackems on there, but those that did try to point-score are bitter to the point of depraved tbh.

We have the same problem in our seats, although the lads dad is really canny and always makes an effort to get the bairn to stop, all it takes is a friendly request. Can't say the same for the bloke who sits next to him who's a massive racist like, he doesn't like it when you make requests of him.

Guest johnson293

Is it not even for charity?

Doesn't mention charity or even the SAFC foundation on the listings.

The shirts dont even appear to be 'Match Worn' either... just signed shirts from the shop, with an A4 photocopy picture of said player.

Guest VegasToon

Is it not even for charity?

Doesn't mention charity or even the SAFC foundation on the listings.

The shirts dont even appear to be 'Match Worn' either... just signed shirts from the shop, with an A4 photocopy picture of said player.

This is really sad.